Page 1 of 38 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloop!

Default Bloop!

YEah nigga this shit right here is beautiful nigga. Its a good thing nigga real nice with that shit on all sides nigga. Me? I'm that nigga who will sit back there and then walk up and shit on you nigga. I have to drop mad dumps on a nigga and his bitch because they got played out like that with my style imprinting turd marks all up on they shits my nigga because thats how niggas deal with hoes nah mean?

I hate on sluts nigga because that bitch is sneezing my cum all over my crib nah mean? And thats not right.

I had to do it son I had to accidentally murder a girl the other nite. Them shits was not purposeful nah mean? I didn't know she was asphyxiating and shit my nigga. That load went down the wrong pipes and shit and she hadn't even had that chance to blow out here crack hit yet nah mean then up out of no where -- BLOOP! -- mad waddage flooded that bitches neck mad swoll nah mean? And I keep fucking her throatpiece God word life and everything nigga. I could hear her windpipe breaking as my schlong kept attacking her vertebrae. I damn near broke that bitches fucking neck and shit nigga. I kept bumping my nuts against her neck and then I finally felt the last spasm of my cock blast its snot into her motherfucking piece nah mean? Shit. She was fucking K.I.A. and I had to roll that dead bitch up in carpet and then I dumped it behind a fucking 7-11 and I was ghost.

ha yeah nigga check this e-mail I wrote to this bitch before she died my nigga ---
    T
    hats right motherfucker. I'm God. Me nigga. Thats who. I'll fucking carve a vagina in your back with my Afghani mujahadeen blade just to fuck something new. You know? niggas bitches burp my babies on the reg dude. little fucking babies floating around in white milky cum like raisins in cereal bowls. bloop! yeah nigga bloop! Bloop bloop! thats the sounds of mad bubbles popping in the nostrils of dick sucking bitches stuck to my cum hole on my fucking dick when they start to choke on money shots nigga. BLOOP! My shits still mad bruised nigga. Bruises that even other niggas can't comprehend cause niggas never seen nothing that nigga before nigga.
    yeah nigga.
    BLOOP! BLOOP!

ha yeah kid that shit right there is solidarity day right there son. that shit is what niggas say when niggas roll with bitches rolled up in carpet about ready to get they fucking used up asses tossed behind fucking gas stations nah mean nigga?

BLOOP!

W.U.T.A.N.G.
    We Utilize The Awesome Nature of God

Default Re: Bloop!

GHEA!

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

yeah nigga the operation has reloaded. Now its all about that mufuckin BLOOP! Yeah nigga bloop bloop! ha ha yeah nigga yeah!
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

what happened to operation disgusto?

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

DISGUSTO 2005 nah mean? This is only the beginning and shit. I need my old B.A.T.C.H. click and the end of the interview with E-God and niggas will watch the Wars that spawn forever afterwards nah mean niggas and you bitches? But this new chamber "BLOOP!" is a tribute to all you old heads and you hoes that perform head. This is for you and soon DISGUSTO.com will be here nah mean? Thats real talk. Thats really real. I need to get really boozed for a minute and shit for that shit. Niggas know how niggas niggarate with niggas when niggas are niggad nigga. Thats how nigga.

BLOOP!
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

Veteran Member

Dry Sea Monkeys Await Cold Tuesdays

Quote Originally Posted by Psalmz/E-Man
    Yes Zak you are a God with shining wings...

LadyRectah

Word!! Nigga U Need To Call Me..asap U Still Got The Same Number???

i dont give a damn
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Lady Rectah?wsup NZA nah my shits changed up and shit nah mean because the math evolves into new shapes and forms and shit just like fuckin.... like shit. nigga nah whati'msayin cause niggas was worthless so I put them out to the pasture so them shits could dry up and thats real on that side of things and whatnot and so forth kiddo. I ...... wassup nigga? mail me or some shit because ... i lost your number because a nigga loses cell phones like i lose condoms inside snatch flaps you know? real talk.

BLOOP!
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

Charles Jones fan

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

Bloop!
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

Nigga........

I said BLOOP!
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

whats going on here?

Nigga..... Bubbles of mad wasted kids popping in nostrils from choking cock sucking whores is what runs that distinctive Bloop sound aight nigga?

BLOOP! BLOOP!
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

"Bubbles of mad wasted kids popping in nostrils from choking cock sucking whores "

who you talkin bout?