YEah nigga this shit right here is beautiful nigga. Its a good thing nigga real nice with that shit on all sides nigga. Me? I'm that nigga who will sit back there and then walk up and shit on you nigga. I have to drop mad dumps on a nigga and his bitch because they got played out like that with my style imprinting turd marks all up on they shits my nigga because thats how niggas deal with hoes nah mean?

I hate on sluts nigga because that bitch is sneezing my cum all over my crib nah mean? And thats not right.

I had to do it son I had to accidentally murder a girl the other nite. Them shits was not purposeful nah mean? I didn't know she was asphyxiating and shit my nigga. That load went down the wrong pipes and shit and she hadn't even had that chance to blow out here crack hit yet nah mean then up out of no where -- BLOOP! -- mad waddage flooded that bitches neck mad swoll nah mean? And I keep fucking her throatpiece God word life and everything nigga. I could hear her windpipe breaking as my schlong kept attacking her vertebrae. I damn near broke that bitches fucking neck and shit nigga. I kept bumping my nuts against her neck and then I finally felt the last spasm of my cock blast its snot into her motherfucking piece nah mean? Shit. She was fucking K.I.A. and I had to roll that dead bitch up in carpet and then I dumped it behind a fucking 7-11 and I was ghost.

ha yeah nigga check this e-mail I wrote to this bitch before she died my nigga ---
T
hats right motherfucker. I'm God. Me nigga. Thats who. I'll fucking carve a vagina in your back with my Afghani mujahadeen blade just to fuck something new. You know? niggas bitches burp my babies on the reg dude. little fucking babies floating around in white milky cum like raisins in cereal bowls. bloop! yeah nigga bloop! Bloop bloop! thats the sounds of mad bubbles popping in the nostrils of dick sucking bitches stuck to my cum hole on my fucking dick when they start to choke on money shots nigga. BLOOP! My shits still mad bruised nigga. Bruises that even other niggas can't comprehend cause niggas never seen nothing that nigga before nigga.
yeah nigga.
BLOOP! BLOOP!

ha yeah kid that shit right there is solidarity day right there son. that shit is what niggas say when niggas roll with bitches rolled up in carpet about ready to get they fucking used up asses tossed behind fucking gas stations nah mean nigga?

BLOOP!