Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloop!

Like whoa!
    gone.

Not an accurate representation of white people.

What I S This S About.. // Im Out ... I'll Post U Punks Later..
    Some New Stuff.. Some New.. Like From The Years >> But Some Younger They Dont Get .. So We Dont Understand.. So I Go Eat.. And Leaver 4 School >> Levas.. Levis
    Trip

Thumbs down

One Blood. Yeah that shit is right motherfucker. I am back. I'm back nigga like fucking scwarzenbacher nigga I'm BOK! Yeah kid. So wassup nigga you little brown nosing little fucking bitch you? Huh? I wish I could rifle whip you with the barrel of my black Steyr AUG .223 right fucking now you small cock snarfing whore bitch. I'd break my scope mounts on your fucking eye sockets after I scrape that shit out with a fucking baby spoon you bitch. I'd let mad Shaolin niggas straight out the Riker gates fuck you until your little spine burst from swamp nuts popping off in your adrenal glands nigga. I fucking hate you you fucking bitch. AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I would fucking scream out to the skies as I clamped my mitts around your neck and just watched your eyeballs glazen over when you die! I just wish I could murder you under the cold red moon of Death. I wish to the Gods I could claim your torn out throat as I hung it out of my pocket watching it slowly dry to my Dickies. Fucking lucky bitch.

Anyways motherfuckers.

Psalmz just got back from the Watergate and shit and I've been drunk all month so far. I printed out a bunch of pictures from Mz. Rzarectah's website and found myself stroking off mad nut clumps all weekend. I can just imagine her face all scrunched up from my cock banging against the bottom of her pussy basin and the vaginal juices just splattering all over the walls and shit. My dick and her pussy is no joke kid thats real talk. And it's not that I'm not out banging 12 different bitches of all races and religions a week - it's just I have a real fascination in my soul for this woman. And its something that transcends anything I have ever found in my entire Life. And I wish she was a part of my Life in some major form. But it's not and this is regrettable because it is truly my fault that we are not fucking each other's brains out right now. Other people are. My cock is as lonely as my accursed spiritual core. My heart is weighed before the Most High and found empty. So, unfortunately this is the real nature of Life and that shit sucks.

So fuck you all.

Especially you Ed you fucking little slut bitch cunt whore blooped on b.a.t.c.h. Fuck you.

P.S.
    COMING SOON 2007: BLOOP 2 is scheduled for this week since I just got back from D.C. I'm going back to Shaol - Brooknam in March to do some real damage at Chung King and I'm going to wet alot of cats who thought they escaped from Hell's clutches. I got a new Glock and a sound suppressor that sounds like Mz. Rzarectah's pussy when its on gush. I got that sighting shit with the green laser nigga. And enough troop killers to swarm out any locust dens in the 5. So fuck you bitches and your so called niggas and them ho cause I got you.

Plus that interview the part III is almost here so keep your assholes clean. Apocalypse is coming...

BLOOP!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Psalmz; 01-22-2007 at 05:12 PM.
    W.U.T.A.N.G.
    We Utilize The Awesome Nature of God

my name is semen and dood cant keep it out of his swollen mouth

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Psalmz owns your face ed

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

naw mane......dood yells and rambles with incoherent insults and dull feelings of superiority. he has nothing on me and was destroyed several times in this thread.

Bloop, there it is!
    gone.

Ed. You stupid bitch. God I wish I could blow a .45 slug right through your fucking face right when you are saying "mane". I would vomit pizza pieces as I watched your skull scatter brains, eyeballs, and teeth all over my new fucking Chinese rugs. I'd drag your stupid ass outside to my backyard about 20 feet from my pool and take a shovel and use it to dice your corpse into chunks. Then I'd just kick you into a little hole and plant a fern right above you. One day I hope at least somebody takes the time to murder you in some godless manners. You fucking dumb bitch.

Blooped on b.a.t.c.h.

DIE!
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

One time me an Psamlz kicked it at a Micky D's. That nigga ate about 70 something nuggets and we ended up gettin everything for free and thats about the point where He robbed them mf's and from there we split up directions cuz I kinda got scared. I didnt see the robbery thing comin and I had a full belly of milkshake and cheesburger. There was no way I was in any condition to run so I hid in the slide in the playroom area till they closed that night and then I snuck out. I thought about makin my own food real quick but I had to go cuz I remembered that I already had some chunky soup at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Psalmz View Post
    Ed. You stupid bitch. God I wish I could blow a .45 slug right through your fucking face right when you are saying "mane". I would vomit pizza pieces as I watched your skull scatter brains, eyeballs, and teeth all over my new fucking Chinese rugs. I'd drag your stupid ass outside to my backyard about 20 feet from my pool and take a shovel and use it to dice your corpse into chunks. Then I'd just kick you into a little hole and plant a fern right above you. One day I hope at least somebody takes the time to murder you in some godless manners. You fucking dumb bitch.

Blooped on b.a.t.c.h.

DIE!
    zomfg im like so frightened by all of this. i may lawg off mane. ya know mane? i cant believe i cause this type of behavior in some ppl its like they are animals and i am their dominate master and they feel they need to lash out at me verbally in order to get my attention and love. like a young mentally lost cave child psalmz has spewed dribble and foam of passion onto the webs and it was all for me. it was all for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Psalmz View Post

Blooped on b.a.t.c.h.

DIE!
    What? Who are you anyway?
    gone.

psalmz is a dike who rides ma bawll sacks.......she is so in love with me.

Yeah, figured as much. She probably gets owned every damn day of her(?) life.
    gone.

si senor

You useless bunch of faggots. I wish I could just take a spike and just punch it up into your guts. Both of you little gay hookers. Dirk you are a Queen. Ed you are just a stupid small bitch. All of you are equally faggot.

Fuck you.
    W.U.T.A.N.G.