Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloop!

yeah man my whole shit is on some other shit son word life nig. I hate how ill this shit is. I'm my own hater nigga. I hate me nah mean? 4 real doe. I don't think me and Ms. Rizz is ever gon fuck but it is what it is homeboy. for real doe nigga. Bluck bluck nigga. Bloop. I'm out. 4 ever. fuck a bitch and her nigga.
    W.U.T.A.N.G.
    We Utilize The Awesome Nature of God

Thumbs down

Nah son word life nigga my peoples are fucking real niggas nigga. I ain't give no ho dough nigga for real nigga. She can suck my balls out through my pee hole nigga. That bitch and her nigga can get splashed by pee pee nigga. Yeah nigga I beat this nigga up the other day at the bar out in the parking lot who looked like fucking Wesley Snipes nigga. I pistol whipped his ass with my .454 conversion Super Black Hawk after I got done stoning him with all these big ass rocks nigga. I choked that little nigga out then I punched his bitch in the jaw. I fucked that bitch up and like whoom she flew through the air like a fucking witch. That hooker laid there like a little bitch so I walked over her and started feeling her pussy and asshole all up - ha ha I got her wet nigga. I was just going to start fucking her on top of this Toyota Tundra but then Snipes started to try and crawl away so I booted that punk ass nigga right in the rib cage as hard as I fucking could with my Timbo's. I must have broken like three of that niggas ribs nigga. I was a dirty nigga all night drunker than a motherfucker nigga. That nigga went out like bitch tho right cause him, he went out in a ambulance. His bitch was fucked off too nigga. Fuck that cunt. I wish I would have ass fucked that whore with a brass mace that had like fucking 9 spikes sticking out of that shit nah mean slugger? Blaow! I blacked out a little bit after all that shit went down and booyah-ka nigga I woke up in a pile of puke nigga. I smelled awful nigga then I went to homies crib next door and he must have gotten in a fight with his bitch cause she was all passed out on the floor so I ended up fucking that piece and I even nutted all up in her pussy with no rubber nigga. Nada. That'll be funny as fuck watching that nigga over the years taking care of my seed nigga. Thats Wu-Tang money. Analog suspects are on the set.

Fuck all u batches nah mean word is bond I can't stand no batch. I can't tolerate a batch who got that batch stamp all right in the middle of that batches domepiece nigga. Fuck that shit you heard nigga? All you batches out there know who the fuck I'm talking to because you got that fucking gigantic batch stamp I plugged on you not that long ago. You little bitches are going to Hell nigga word is bond nigga. Fuck you batches.

Ms. RZA I want to stretch your pussy out with a gynecological tool and cut my dick off with a box cutter and stuff that shit in your open hole. Mixed with my cum and then you can ol earth my child birth nigga. One day I'm gone creep on you indian style and fucking rape your shit G word life. You done been targeted motherfucker. Blaow!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peace to my niggas and nephews nigga. Peace to those with good pussies. Fuck you crooked ass bitch batches.

The Interview Part III The Conclusion of the E-God Vs. Psalmz one on one is coming out real son nigga. Operation Disgusto has been reactivated nigga. I'm teaming up with old niggas that niggas thought was dead but they wasn't nigga for real. I got some special Wu guest appearances on that shit and BBC2 is guaranteed to get some bonus members thrown in their because I know a couple of you batches are still lurking out there.

Some other new shit is in the work so stay tuned motherfucker.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BLOOP!

W.U.T.A.N.G.

'

I bet all this humidity got u worked up and pissed off huh?

Peace 7
    My bad I been MIA.
    I, myself been going thru some trials...
    but I am working on getting everything back in order
    check your message.. and get at me..
    my love is all yours..
    1ne
    JusticEquality™

hg
    Last edited by Psalmz; 06-30-2007 at 06:00 PM.
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

Quote Originally Posted by Psalmz View Post
    thats bullshit ms. rza

everytime i call u nigga never answers

unless its like 11pm

would u really fuck me?

how is that pussy?

is it fat?

or is it still tight?

i got some luciano so i could put some money into it.....

your mouth piece looks so desirable..............

nigga reading this shit is on some shit cause niggas know i'm gon put my dick inside of her balls deep and she will NEVER go white or gook again.

I mean thats why you like black men right?

You like long cong all the way to the back of your vagina right?

be real.

How many people have u fucked lifetime?

Did u really fuck all those dudes in your pictures?

God damn. That kinda sucks. I think you really did fuck alot of guys here in the world. I mean --- its non of my business --- How many guys have you taken a dick inside of your pussy? If we ever meet up --- would u fuck me? the things we talk about seems real to me but of course... we have never physically meet before.

I would do anything for you Teresa. For real. I would make your sons cool with me. I am not their father and I know I am not their daddy. But we could have the best times of our lives with them! They R the Young Godz. If I just should up on your doorstep with a pocketful of $ and a real dream......... why not? Would we fuck right away or later? When is the last time u had sex 4 real?

Is that kind of fucked up 2 have sex with some one else.......... especially when my hard big ass dick just fucked you?

ur pathetic , straight up .
    http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

fuck you bitch. all right? fuck you.
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

Banned

no psalmz he has a point

yeah nigga i was at the mall and shit and I threw up on my tims nigga. i was mad sick nigga.

real sick.

bitches saw me and shit and tried to clown a nigga. i pulled my chrome just a little bit and they were shook like milkshakes nigga. ha yeah nigga. i felt good nigga. real good. fuck that shit nah mean? for real doe.

fuck a nigga. and a bitch.
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

'

Tariq Nasheed called:

He wants his TRICK back.

yeah whatever nigga. my balls called about u. they want their nut back.
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Default Palmz eat a dick you faggot.

Your a bitch.

Not just any ol' bitch.

Your an ol' dirty bitch. Ol' Dirty Bitch-terd. That's your new name. I'll knock a mother fucker like you out, and while your ass tumbles down hill you'll just collect dirt. Cuz that's what happens when shit rolls down hill.

Your reptillian snake skin's starting to molt now mother fucker. Your nerves are exposed to the hot air, but when it gets to hot you slither back into your hole. The devil's got his hand up your ass yankin on your intestines, and every time you try and break free he fist fucks you some more.

And what you do?

You turn around start giving the devil head . You slurp the icy cold cum off his shaft lap the rest up off his belly button. Cuz that's what you are, the devil's sex puppet. He's fucking you, and he's doing you in the dirtiest fashion. Ass to mouth, and he's not giving you the curtousy of a reach around. The peanut butter from your ass is smeared across your forhead. That's what you've been smelling all this time.

But you love that shit don't you.

Sure you do, you wrote a novel about it in this thread. There's pages of this shit.

I can't tell you how much I pity your diseased brain. I could help you. But you don't want any help. I think it's your desire for other men that lead you down this path. Your weren't always a faggot, but somthing happened to you.

What was it?

Maybe it was somthing in your history. Somebody must've passed that neanderthal gene down to you from the caucus mountains. I got the cure for that shit homey. I can save you.

But you don't want a savior.

You want the devil to ram fuck you until your ass spurts clear liquid. But your ass don't work like that. Or maybe it does, maybe that's why your having such a hard time controlling your emotions. I'll chain you to my radiator for a day. I'll save you like Mace Windu saved Wednesday Adams.

So the next time you feel the urge to let the devil break your sacred hoop, you'll grip the chain on your chastity belt and remember the true face of God.

PEACE

Woooooiii
    Break fast is served

blah blazay blah. another crab comes to bite my pube skin. fucking wonderful.

isn't the batch membership rolls swelling already?

what the fuck is wrong with batch ass niggas these days.

ms. RZA put up some new pussy pics.

fuck niggas and bitches.

Disgusto 4 ever
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

'

the big 40 is right around the corner.... dont worry homie I'll set you up in a nice retirement complex... we here at the corp care about you even if wal mart turned down your latest scrip refill. Just request Dr. Robby when you get to the Cilvadingz Foundation center for the dumb deaf and washed up. I'll get you a nice latin nurse with a penis to tend you back into the butterfly you once were.

Psalmz please send me your social security number so I can get the gears in motion.. Do you still have one or did uncle sam forget about you too?