Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Bloop!

Thumbs down

Man first off for real I got to lay this glock down on the table man for real. I don't like no fucking faggot ass nigga proclaiming shit about things that don't really have no circumference to a certain niggas reality son. A fucking benchmark faggot hands down is a stamp on that little cunt bitch rzarectum. Thats truly a little gay punk clown cock riding bloop swallowing ass fucked bee-otch right there man for real. If I had things my way I'd stick that queen to death with a fucking broken pencil man. I hate motherfuckers like that and I know most niggas feel me on that shit man. I was reading through all these little posts and darts up on here and I realized what a silly conniving snake this nigga really is and I hate that shit duke. I get niggas like that around me and the first thing out is that piece of shit. Niggas pull a smash on that nigga and niggas celebrate afterwards and get drunk and high and shit nigga in the hood. So basically a nigga like me is gon throw some batch stamps on that brokeback cowboy right there son. Rzarectum. What kind of faggot ass handle is that dude? No matter what no nigga say thats on some supreme gay shit son. I need a new batch name for this queer.

Rzarectum = Queer Batch.

Keep that shit simple man. A new batchhood has been reclaimed. Q.B. for short. Yo, QB when you read this shit imagine a hundred gorillas gangfucking your throat and asshole until you suffocate and/or bleed to death in the jungle, batch. Fuck you.

I gotta add up all the batches on the team. I lost track. All of QB's new homies and shit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ms. Rzarectah. I have lost faith nigga. A broken man is only pieces of salvation. The War has claimed my innocence and has taken my heart. But I guess the love and the trust was never really there to begin with. And Jesus wept.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zig Zag

ha ha yeah son nah mean niggas is gon fucking wild out on this right here man for real. Thats some funny shit. I got panties, pussy pics, all kinds of Rzarectah paraphernalia. I should sell that shit man. How much are Ms. Rzarectah panties that smell like her ass and pussy worth? A pube is stuck in one pair man. A little vagina juice streak is on the panty part where her pussylips go nigga. Pics? Man, I got vagina shots, ass pics, and sexual innuendo shots. Damn. She does look good as a fucking motherfucker though I will give her that. I'll eat her pussy out with a fucking spoon!

The new website (available November 2007) 3p.com will be the official home for exclusive Ms. RZArectah multimedia and her digital photo catalog. The Three P's of course are the:

The Pussy

The Panties

and

The Perfume

The Wu-Tang Corporation website will offer an exclusive deal for it's members for free membership into the 3p website! In Fall 2007, member log-in and password information will be e-mailed after registration and the on-line content will be yours to enjoy and download.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B.L.O.O.P is definitely on the up and up chief. The Interview part III is coming son, the 3p website, the New B.A.T.C.H. Squad, Operation Disgusto, and whole fucking lot more is coming to theater near you nigga.

Peace 2 MAN, WOMAN, & CHILD!

Last edited by Psalmz; 10-03-2007 at 02:20 PM.
    W.U.T.A.N.G.
    We Utilize The Awesome Nature of God

yeah uhnhh nigga I got this shit on lock down.

The 3 P's coming soon!

Ms. Rzarectah - I'm gonna fucking cut your pussy lips off and kiss you on the forehead with them shits son!

QB - Youse a new batch, faggot!

2 all new batch squad members and those from back in the day - fuck you - you know who u r bitches!

The Interview Part III coming with the release of the new 3p.com website motherfucker. What.

Peace 2 General Wise R.I.P.
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

Cilvaringz doesnt like you

Teachin Da SeedZ

Thumbs down

Oh shit. Wise done rolled over in the Tomb Supreme.

Methods maybe you just need to find some different cock to jock kid because that shit ain't happening bitch.

So fuck all.
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

Nah seriously, we were talking and he wants to revoke your killa bee powers. Reckons he puts up the symbol and you never wear the costume, iunno, speak to him about the shit i'm not a fuckin messenger

Teachin Da SeedZ

Thumbs down

I can stand still and watch the world blow up.

The eschatology appears to be fairly imminent so follows a quick synopsis.

Just my own thoughts about Cilvaringz: That Wu-stamped album he headlined recently symbolized alot of things really wrong with the planet today and the heir apparent of alot of shit that is fucked. The I-Ching album was a really dope piece of work. But only if you strip all of the Cilvaringz vocal tracks right the fuck off that shit. For real man, this shit is straight from my heart man and I know alot of niggas is feeling me on this shit kids. The whole orchestrated sound on the boards and in the genius of the producers captured that Wu sonic in a beautiful way for the most part. The emcees that appeared on that shit was legendary. That whole chamber was fucking rock classic man. I was feeling it. And me feeling shit these days is rare. But, I swear to God, everytime Cilva jumped on the track that shit ruined the experience to me. I don't like how that nigga puts together raps, rhymes, conceptualizes, or sounds. To me, his whole shit is wack and that album was wasted on him - I know a thousand other cats that should have recieved that kind of blessing via that caliber of LP. The vision of that piece isn't fucking beyond me dude. I realize alot of Wu-Euro kids were probably really feeling it and they thought it was the shit. Wu-Wear Europe sales and other related products probably tipped the scales for a solid minute due to that project. But some shit in rap shouldn't be fucked with like that especially when it comes direct from Wu Mountain. I know this shit has been voiced by thousands of other people too, I just find it ironic that this fucking guy who don't even really sound right first of all is posted up with a Wu Falcon LP over niggas here in the projects that really come from the grain of all this shit here. From Morocco. I feel RZA really strafed and shitted on alot of niggas man and apparently its true; brothers really aint brothers man. I can respect Cilvaringz went through alot of shit to get all Wu-ed out but that shit aint the fucking point dude. Everybody everywhere goes through alot of fucked up shit wordlife.

It reminds me of the Army of the Pharaohs shit. There were mad bangers laced all over that shit but then Celph-Titled would jump on the track and fuck that whole shit up. Meaning he single-handedly ruined every track he appeared on. And that shit is sad because he showed up on almost every track! Maybe Cilvaringz and Celph-Titled should collabo and do a track entitled "How to Ruin Raps 101".

So if a certain motherfucker doesn't "like me" and especially if it is by some fucking nigga like that so fucking be it man. I am honored by the hatred. My killah bee status stripped by some swindler is in some way symbolic and prophetic.

Always remember that the true reality is my Killah Bee status can NEVER be swiped by some dreaming white boy from Europe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I am ghosted --- it won't be the first time. Psalmz will join E-God in Paradise. But the Saga continues Forever in 1 form or the other.

Peace 2 all da fans who knew da time b4 time!
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

Thumbs down

The 3p.com Site Will Be Presented To You Soon!

Niggas is real mad at me because of certain pussy pics nigga for real nigga. Quit with all the hate mail. All you puppy lil doggie ass mutts need to get that bone out of your back yard for real motherfuckers.

The Interview Part II will survive the Apocalypse.

Peace 2 MURDOC!

R.I.P. ASON
    Last edited by Psalmz; 10-09-2007 at 03:42 PM.
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

I was feeling everything you said till you hated on Celph Titled... he aint as bad as half the cats out these days getting shine. Gets too many verses on AOTP joints though, Reef The Lost Cause needs more.. get him some Bronze beats. I'd buy that shit even with Cilva on it.

and yeah.. he never said shit about you, but you needed to vent anyway

Teachin Da SeedZ

Charles Jones fan
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

ha ha yeah peace nigga I like that shit son. That shit was in me for a minute. Good lookin on that shit man.

But everything in that shit was real. Really real nigga.

Celph-Titled.... I think almost anybody can sound nice on a Bronze track - maybe even that motherfucker.

In retrospect nah because Cilva had the nicest production in the galaxy and still came out like a sucker.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would have been fitting if this shit would have been deaded philosophically and spiritually speaking but the saga goes on forever.

The 3p.com site is still in there tho. When she goes online Novermber 7th, 2007 the first free subscription documented will recieve a free pair of Ms. Rzarectah's nasty ass drawls! A sweet lip streak is visually evident and it smells like mango and trout. So go and get yours selfish!

W.U.T.A.N.G.

Thanks For The Laugh. I Needed That Right Now!
    Peace
    JusticEquality™

You For Real Dont Like Celph? Yo I Think Hes Nice. .cilvaringz On The Other End.. Egh!
    JusticEquality™

Thumbs down

what the fuck man. On the real niggas is fucking killin me with that 'Celph is nice' fucking bullshit. I hate to hate but its not hate its just being real. I reviewed AOTP LPs many times and no question that shit is illustrious right there. I just can't stand that piece of shit. The rhymes annoy the fuck out of me. For real. That shit just pisses me off just due to dusty ass weakness. If I heard that track then came into Ms. Rzarectah's bedroom with her legs propped up into the sky with her gorgeous pussy hole leaking lubricants all over the silk sheets I don't think I could fuck her. Well, thats taking it too far. I would thump my elephant trunk into her chicago cave and long dick fuck her until she died. And then I would flip her over and suck the brown ooze that slowly streams out of her butthole. With some guacamole dip. Even after hearing that shit bumpin in the kitchen. But thats just me. But fuck what I think. 3p is the jump off.

Ms. Rzarectah......

Last edited by Psalmz; 10-09-2007 at 05:13 PM.
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Ceplh Is Cool Cause Hes Cuban, Pslamz Is Probably A Cracker

I'm part Cuban too - does that make me cool too?

Cuba isent that far from Jamaica Grand-ma explained to me the other day...
    Break fast is served