Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Bloop!

I intercept weed dealers. JKDRevolutionary's Avatar

yo he said shitcicle....thats the most hilarious idea i've ever heard. no for real i'm not even being sarcastic.
    Too much horsing around with unrealistic stances and classic forms and rituals is just too artificial and mechanical, and doesn't really prepare the student for actual combat. A guy could get clobbered while getting into this classical mess. Classical methods like these, which I consider a form of paralysis, only solidify and constrain what was once fluid. Their practitioners are merely blindly rehearsing routines and stunts that will lead nowhere...

-Sijo Bruce Lee.

Question thefuck?

Quote Originally Posted by Psalmz View Post
    niggas is fucking sad god word life. I had fucking niggas all wanting to ride on my dick in here lately but them same niggas know that shit got a fucking knot in it nah mean? That shit hurts me nigga I'm being for real on that shit nigga. I got a bruised dick nigga and it smells bad too nigga. Horrible. I see fucking birds leaving the coop nigga and then the bitch gets stranded and then the bitch thinks a nigga gon weep but nah nigga. Nah. Nah mean? I hate a bitch too nigga fuck that fucking motherfucking twerp ass bitch kid for real nigga. Thats my word nigga. And you fucking faggots? And them fucking B.A.T.C.H.'s really piss me off dog really doe nigga.

Rzarectum - You are fucking gay, boy.

B.A.T.C.H. Squadians - You are all fucking fired. Except for Vader.

Zig Zag - You need to find out where Rzarectum's white ass live and stab that crab ass beeyotch to death with a rusty exhaust pipe.

Mz. Rzarectah - You need to shut your fucking flaps before a nigga ramrods your asshole with a frozen shitcicle. (thats a long turd frozen solid in the fucking freezer then used like a dildo bitch).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as the 3p's go....

A nigga been through problems lately b. I got feds running wiretaps, bitchs going AWOL, and niggas winding up POW/MIA. Or fucking KIA. I got issues nigga personally because I'm turning into a homicidal impressionist. I personally turned my backyard into a graveyard, and the last bitch to fuck with me is taking a dirtnap. I always imagine any bitch I'm assfucking is Ms. RZArectah and I pretend like its her I'm making bleed. But now I'm getting tired of that shit. I need a new bitch god damn it. I want a fresh bitch not some old and used up goose like Ms. Rizz nah mean?

But I made some promises so the 3p.com shit will go up but contrary to the original said date. December 07 2007 will be the new release date. 12/07/07 motherfuckers. So fuck you Miss Rizz because your fat poon tang is going up!

The Interview Part III is here soon too batch! And the New Psalmz Graphic Novel and the Coffee Mugs are being prepped for ship for the Holiday Season!

I verbally assfucked you, ATM (ass to mouth) your lil sister zigzag, and 30 days later THIS waste of time is the best response you can give me?
    AND your little bitch ass 3p site is still not up.

That shit ain't never going up nigga.
    Because the shit you talk is not for real. its all fluff. Just how your mouth feels like on my dick. (Remind me to "thank" you for that later.)

Perhaps you need to be posting YOUR pictures there. The penis, the penis, and the pooper(Psalmz). You can show us your little shitcicle tricks with 2guys & your cup there. At least you'd already have some material to post.
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

Thumbs down

yeah nigga I got heart son word up nah mean? niggas go to jail for a minute and shit gets thick nigga - vicked niggas gon size seven dun word life nigga on everything nah mean? Ms. Rzarectah - I still love you girl. Thats on everything.

3p is for real nigga but niggas got tax problems.

Zig zag Iminna send you the VIP anyways tho nigga believe me tho. Right now.

Rzarectum. Go choke up some more of my babies bitch.

Vader. Youse a batch foe life. B.A.T.C.H. stamps nigga.

Peace to Ol' Dirty Bastard because he ain't really dead.

W.U.T.A.N.G.
    We Utilize The Awesome Nature of God

How about i stamp you with a money order making machine upside the head - stfu keep my name out your fingers and thoughts
    Break fast is served

Quote Originally Posted by Psalmz
    yeah nigga I got a heart son word up nah mean?
    I feel you dog

niggas go to jail for a minute and shit gets thick nigga
    Shittin on dicks again, eh? And you think I'm homo

- vicked niggas gon size seven dun word life nigga on everything nah mean?

Ms. Rzarectah - I still love you girl. Thats on everything.
    .... Whatever dog

3p is for real nigga but niggas got tax problems.
    Tax problems? You get a check back every year. Tax problems...

Zig zag Iminna send you the VIP anyways tho nigga believe me tho. Right now.
    Wow! VIP to a non-existent website! Thats like.. me rollin up in a restaurant and during the meal I yell out, "Waiter! Bread and water for EVERYBODY!!!" Zig.. Consider it your christmas gift.

Rzarectum. Go choke up some more of my babies bitch.

Vader. Youse a batch foe life. B.A.T.C.H. stamps nigga.

Peace to Ol' Dirty Bastard because he ain't really dead. 1
    Your so ignorant its not even funny...
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

yeah nigga I got heart son word up nah mean? niggas go to jail for a minute and shit gets thick nigga - vicked niggas gon size seven dun word life nigga on everything nah mean? Ms. Rzarectah - I still love you girl. Thats on everything.

yo I need to build with you on something!
    get at me when you can..
    somehow????
    I hope you still got my math.
    anyways
    peace to the GOD.
    uno
    JusticEquality™

Peace 2 me niggas.

Me and Mizz Rizz gon get shit stains on my didick dead on bitch.

W.U.T.A.N.G.

i got crabs nigga. Thanks.
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

Bloop Bloop BLOOP
    Break fast is served

For real nigga. A nigga like me don gon ahead and fucked up nigga word life nigga bong nigga what nigga. I HAD crabs nigga but not no mo. I burned off my pubic hair son. All my shit is gone. I look like a newborn baby with a fucking retarded giant black dick. Ms. Rza look what you DID!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING CRABS BEEEYOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

I can see why you need to spread that Shinecock seed around nigga. Aint too many of you mofokas left. Same goes for the Kahniakehaka (Mohawk). I just got back from gettin a 26 of Wrays and Nephew. My grandma died this morning in Kingston JA. My son was born at 8:30am across the counrtry and I found out another on the way, found this all out in a 1/2 hour when I woke up.

Kahniakehaka seeds need to be sown. Life is amazing - the Creator gives us beautiful tests and chances. Not many of us left.
    Break fast is served

For real nigga. A nigga like me don gon ahead and fucked up nigga word life nigga bong nigga what nigga. I HAD crabs nigga but not no mo. I burned off my pubic hair son. All my shit is gone. I look like a newborn baby with a fucking retarded giant black dick. Ms. Rza look what you DID!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING CRABS BEEEYOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!
    HA! U mad? What the fuck did I do to you.. or wait am I suppose to go along with the storyline? My bad.. My bad.
    Get at me when you grow some balls.. and a dick too!
    JusticEquality™

yea psalmz u gotta cockslapper around a few times then she gets it...haha j/k T.

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

hey Zig.
    what up.
    JusticEquality™

Nah you right black you right. Rizz what the fuck son nah mean what the fuck? I grew up person growing my dick up inside of you nah mean? That was supreme mathematics. One woman one child one earth one Universe. But you took them teachings and incinerated they ashes over the reach of Luciferian thought. The cremation of care. And niggas who was disciples looked to that and was misled you fucking goat. I vow to never cross that threshold but you wasn't dutiful.

Now you wanna talk about my supreme scepter? The guardian of Ra? The pendulum of the ultimate truth? I shall fucking gag your throat until your spirit flies if only to thwart your insidiousness, Magog.

Till death do you part.

P.S. maybe you can get at me when your fucking twat reattaches its self. My lady.
    W.U.T.A.N.G.