Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Bloop!

I am going to fucking RAPE you, Rizz. RAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

I'm serious kid. For real. On everything.
    W.U.T.A.N.G.
    We Utilize The Awesome Nature of God

Bloop! Any jewelz for some Australian godz and a dog whisperer?

bloop on
    mis rizz guts
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

hahaa P IS THAT NIGGA

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

Smile

fuck.

i dumped my dick into a fucking hornet's nest.

You wanna know some fucked up shit g? Ever since P and E-GOD started fucking with Miss Rizzeresa I've been humping every hole that even slightly resembles that motherfucker. I make them talk like her (which basically sounds just like a drunk rosie perez) and I make them swallow cum like her. All in one gulp with a big fat smile at the end. These bitches I usually hit are pretty fucking hot with some usually good pussy and some nice dick suckers around their mouth holes. But that shit just ain't the same nigga. It ain't man before god nigga. She a G.O.D. cause she Good On Dick nigga. And I want the REAL thing. These other bitch ass skanks from around the way looks ALOT like Rizz - face - physique - tats - clit - the whole 9 but the last impersonator whore I ran thru kinda fucked me up - I think she burnt me Rusty style nigga.

I want the real PUSSY. That means you Ms. RZA. I want to fuck you so badly I would gladly killl half of my own crew to do it. I am going to tat one of your fucking myspace pics on my cock. God knows I have enough space.

In a nut shell ----

I WILL rape you until you fucking die Rzarectah. Believe that shit pilgrim.

Last edited by Psalmz; 06-05-2008 at 04:57 PM.
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

Bloop!
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

Charles Jones fan

Quote Originally Posted by Psalmz View Post
    I am going to fucking RAPE you, Rizz. RAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

I'm serious kid. For real. On everything.
    I WILL rape you until you fucking die Rzarectah. Believe that shit pilgrim.
    LMAO
    only on wucorp..
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

DrunkenMasta303

wassap psalmz hows it going? you still unemployed homie? hahahaha
    Last edited by DrunkenMasta303; 06-14-2008 at 07:40 PM.

Thumbs down

what the fuck
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

Thumbs down

I can think of so many fucking little faggots out on the street who just say some stupid fucking shit and you hear it and you just want to crack a brick right thru their fucking brains. Just the satisfaction of hearing their skull snap and the wet splash that their brain noodles make as they scatter across the wall behind them. I can't fucking stand these fucking stupid assholes man for real. Like this stupid corny cock sucker rino. "ha ha ha." Get fucked dip shit.

God. Can't these fuck holes just fucking die??!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of dumb ass shit this fucking thread has now hit the over 10,000 views mark. Congratulations. I have to thank the fans and their families for making this shit happen. And the Batch Squad. Thanks a whole fucking lot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ms. Rzarectah. I finally scared this nigga off. Maybe I should make her an official B.A.T.C.H. She can take Amidala's spot. Which also means that she would need an official Batch name. Like Miss Jizz or something. I don't know I will leave that to you - leave me a suggestion.

Don't get me wrong tho cowboy - she is still definitely so fuckable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bloop continues forever. The Shaolin Slang and the Wu-Tang Family Seed. Operation Disgusto never left kid. Fuck all you bitches. Peace to the Gods.

Last edited by Psalmz; 06-16-2008 at 12:41 PM.
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

DrunkenMasta303

I can think of so many fucking little faggots out on the street who just say some stupid fucking shit and you hear it and you just want to crack a brick right thru their fucking brains. Just the satisfaction of hearing their skull snap and the wet splash that their brain noodles make as they scatter across the wall behind them. I can't fucking stand these fucking stupid assholes man for real. Like this stupid corny cock sucker rino. "ha ha ha." Get fucked dip shit.
    omg, you should really get your ass up off your couch and try to get a job man, i mean it seriously make some money, you cant pretend to be a killa bee for ever

omg? You little fuckin geek. How many inches of cock can you stuff down your throat before you fucking gag? Obviously dick lickers like this do not fucking die no matter what you do to them - I bet he can slam a foot easily. No gag at all. Killer Bee that shit pip squeak.
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

DrunkenMasta303

psalmz in the booth droppin mad knowledge...

Veteran Member

Psalmz
    G.O.D.

This thread is retarded and u are a...

LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbs down

Reunited-

I'm happy you two fag puppies found each other in here of all places. I've created batches, and singled out dick chokers - but I never thought I would have the unintended ability to bring two ass stabbed cum catchers together into matrimony. Congrats. I hope you both have shits and giggles this summer digesting each other's sperm in your tummies.

Fags.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    W.U.T.A.N.G.