Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738

Thread: Bloop!

DrunkenMasta303

^^cmon psalmz that was really corny, why dont you just stop all this internet whining and go to a employment agency? trust me, you will feel like a brand new person after that

Last edited by DrunkenMasta303; 06-21-2008 at 12:09 PM.

Bend over and then all you really have to do is bite down and smile, cupcake.
    W.U.T.A.N.G.
    We Utilize The Awesome Nature of God

The ABBOTT

haha bloop

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Exclamation

bbbrrrrrapppppppp that shit is funny nigga. ha ha whut BLOOP motherfucker haa ha heee

but this shit is still real tho here nigga i'll make that shortstop fart up my kids nigga

Quote Originally Posted by Psalmz View Post
    fuck.

i dumped my dick into a fucking hornet's nest.

You wanna know some fucked up shit g? Ever since P and E-GOD started fucking with Miss Rizzeresa I've been humping every hole that even slightly resembles that motherfucker. I make them talk like her (which basically sounds just like a drunk rosie perez) and I make them swallow cum like her. All in one gulp with a big fat smile at the end. These bitches I usually hit are pretty fucking hot with some usually good pussy and some nice dick suckers around their mouth holes. But that shit just ain't the same nigga. It ain't man before god nigga. She a G.O.D. cause she Good On Dick nigga. And I want the REAL thing. These other bitch ass skanks from around the way looks ALOT like Rizz - face - physique - tats - clit - the whole 9 but the last impersonator whore I ran thru kinda fucked me up - I think she burnt me Rusty style nigga.

I want the real PUSSY. That means you Ms. RZA. I want to fuck you so badly I would gladly killl half of my own crew to do it. I am going to tat one of your fucking myspace pics on my cock. God knows I have enough space.

In a nut shell ----

I WILL rape you until you fucking die Rzarectah. Believe that shit pilgrim.

W.U.T.A.N.G.

stop saying nigga please

or your going to piss of the panther in me
    i was hope you were gone for ever
    thats why i removed you from the list
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Thumbs down

yeah nigga you a bitch. i can just tell that shit about you.

if you really wanted to lick my old dusty nasty ass elephant dick like that, well, shit girl don't be shy - all you had to do was ask. one.
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

aite my dude - why u still hiding the true identity of your godliness?

My guess would be that you are Buddha Monk or Mr. Starks?
    Break fast is served

i can't believe i read this whole thread.

i laughed the hardest at this tho...
    Quote Originally Posted by PSALMZ
    You my squaw, nigga. Me need me Dick suckem.

Exclamation

yeah god this right here is beautiful. this crystal. i mean really read in the lines and between them too nigga cause it is really poetic nigga for real. Feel me on this nigga. Feel me. You too Ms. RZA because I ain't forgot you nigga.

Quote Originally Posted by Psalmz View Post
    yeaaaahh nigga---

I'm so fucking dusted out right now nigga I can't even type this shit nigga word born from the ghosts of mars nigga what. I hate certain niggas nigga. Them niggas in the malls and shit looking stupid nah mean? Looking real like dumb nigga you know? I hate that shit looking like mickey mouse and shit. Fuck that shit. I do howver like how Wallace was like fuck pride when he was talking to Willis. That shit was make a motherfucker like me laugh son cause son trying to play dude with mad shit. That shit hilariousnesses me nigga for real son. Fuck all you cats who got mad disloyalty. And fuck you bitches on some crazy shit. And fuck them type of cats who try to approach a nigga just cause he is who he is nah mean? I don't like that shit right there.

I broke my Killer tape.

Yeah nigga but for real tho - The O.D. tape for the final climatic scene for the Psalmz vs. E-God Interview part 3 just came up in the studio yesterday so we got Elvira's nasty ass transcribing it today. Should be up this week nigga. So quit sending me all this damn fucking little e-mails about yo god whas the word on number 3 kid? huh? Fuck that and fuck all ya'll who wrote in cause my fingers hurt.

OD the sagas continue forever.

My dick is ugly as fuck.

Peace to crack dealers and prostitutes world wide. Peace to Denmark. Peace to Clarks for the Wallies. Peace to Ms. RZA for having a beautiful pussy. Peace to RZA for da beats.

Bloop.
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

I ain’t forget Miss RZArectah bc she gave me herpes nigga on my dick. And I still got it to this day 14 years later