Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloop!

What the fuck?! How the fuck is this little bitch going to drag her little teeth across the hide of my dick and stuff her pink little nose into my black sack -- crazy balls blasting across her face -- old dried up pussy soup crusting off into her sniffing nostrils. You like the smell of real dick do you bitch? You like peeling back old nig foreskin and smelling fresh cock tip, ripe from young asian pussy holes, huh cunt?

Yeah you little small stupid bitch them N-bombs is what niggas feel when a nigga has schlong deep in snatch mildew you know baby girl? I gets deep in pussy flaps. I like blood nigga I like red encrusted poontang with mad crabs squirming across the clit nigga. Old tampons nigga what?!! I'll stretch your pussy like fucking childbirths and fuck you to death you fucking slut whore bitch fuck. You'll die from cock trauma. You will suffocate on cum you bitch. Your new moniker is Edbitch.

You are my new Batch. Pay attention. Learn them lessons batch.

Fucking stupid trick. Just like your whore mama. A bitch.
    edbitch
    W.U.T.A.N.G.
    We Utilize The Awesome Nature of God

GENERAL WISE

SANd NIGGAS > Black Niggas
    True story

Quote Originally Posted by Psalmz
    What the fuck?! How the fuck is this little bitch going to drag her little teeth across the hide of my dick and stuff her pink little nose into my black sack -- crazy balls blasting across her face -- old dried up pussy soup crusting off into her sniffing nostrils. You like the smell of real dick do you bitch? You like peeling back old nig foreskin and smelling fresh cock tip, ripe from young asian pussy holes, huh cunt?

Yeah you little small stupid bitch them N-bombs is what niggas feel when a nigga has schlong deep in snatch mildew you know baby girl? I gets deep in pussy flaps. I like blood nigga I like red encrusted poontang with mad crabs squirming across the clit nigga. Old tampons nigga what?!! I'll stretch your pussy like fucking childbirths and fuck you to death you fucking slut whore bitch fuck. You'll die from cock trauma. You will suffocate on cum you bitch. Your new moniker is Edbitch.

You are my new Batch. Pay attention. Learn them lessons batch.

Fucking stupid trick. Just like your whore mama. A bitch.
    edbitch
    You have the lamest flames and insults of anyone here including shyheim chica. However I did notice that you put less 'nigga' in your current post of anger toward me. Somthing I said must of struck a nerve /me thinks

I would also like to add that you are not even on my e level when it comes to going back and forth on anything verbal. btw if you love me so much check out my picture thread. Youll be calling me fat in no time thus confirming my postion that you a full of the down sydrome and the gheyAIDS

ha. How fucking dare you. You speak to ME in such a flapping manner bitch? You fucing imbecile. Did you say fucking 'flame'? I wish I could come over to your house and just grip your neck and push my thumbs through your fucking esophagus. I'll punch a bayonet through your Mom's ribcage and carve a hole in her chest and fuck my dick into it until she dies. I fucking hate stupid fucking bitches like you and her. edbitch. What a stupid fuck. You remind me of lilben back when he was a batch too.

I remember the BBC days. I had mad hoes. Real niggas and their bitches remember them shits. E-Man was 4 President. Check2 and metafour were batches. Motherfucking Disgusto was the style. RZA used to love me for that shit right there. Now I have a stupid bitch like you for a bitch.

What the fuck.
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

Quote Originally Posted by edbigghead
    You have the lamest flames and insults of anyone here including shyheim chica. However I did notice that you put less 'nigga' in your current post of anger toward me. Somthing I said must of struck a nerve /me thinks

I would also like to add that you are not even on my e level when it comes to going back and forth on anything verbal. btw if you love me so much check out my picture thread. Youll be calling me fat in no time thus confirming my postion that you a full of the down sydrome and the gheyAIDS
    ^

you loose batch. gargle my balls 4 awhile.
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

^

Haha, nice

Chicks dig giant robots

How the fuck did I up and get two bitches now from the fucking jump off nigguh? How the fuck did two fucking dumb fucks like these mark bitch gooks get caught gumming the skin on my scrotum like these fuckers here? How the fuck does this shit happen to a made nigga, a Wally-era nigga, a pour packed condoms unto black hookers in Shanghai type nigga like me get caught up son? Huh?

WTF
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

^

Edbitch = cunt
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

Quote Originally Posted by Psalmz
    Edbitch = cunt
    Ok Jasper.

Don't worry slut. My cock is big enough 4 all ya'll bitches....
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

I would also like to add that you are not even on my e level when it comes to going back and forth on anything verbal. btw if you love me so much check out my picture thread. Youll be calling me fat in no time thus confirming my postion that you a full of the down syndrome and the gheyAIDS
    ^