Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloop!

Just looking back at that forum again, brings a smile to my face. The comments by everybody haha.

Even the topic about, you know you're surfing on WTD too much when. Classic
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

yeah...hahaha ZigZag and JBlaze were running the classic section....haha I got a thread in there too

Haha that topic is genius. Just look at those hilarious discussions. Sam riting evrything in caps. THe Masta getting served, and JOrdi coming through with his wise ass remarks.

yeah I remember that ...Tha Masta....i seen that thread that Jadakisses made in gen chat....that chick from Toronto and Masta was tryin to pick her up....lmao As I remember it, she was fine tho.

Then bennyblun+z, original dude who kept on sayin he was from the hood in NY and talkin to everyone like they all some white kids behind a computer screen....and we all should just kiss his rings...lol

In the Battlefield, La Costra Nostra...aka La Fakestra Snakestra...yeah thats right....Prolifical used to be in the Battlefield and Temple....I should make a comeback.
    Last edited by Prolifical ENG; 11-28-2006 at 12:07 PM.

Oyeah, haha Jadakisses. Dude was trying so hard with her. And she was just showing to that whole community of men.

Can't remember that benny guy though.

yeah what the fuck kiddo nah mean shit is fucking burning my fucking cock nigga. I think I got herpes or AIDS or some shit nigga because my shit fucking hurts man. Like I got not a thousand crabs but like just one right? One big ass cockroach sized louse. All up on my dick hair sucking the shit out of my skin you know? It hurts. Ouch nigga. My cock looks like its made out of Velociraptor flesh. Its mad knobby nah mean? But bitches like that. For instance I would seriously make Mz. Rzarectah cum within 30 seconds of long dick fucking nah mean? God, she would love that shit - her little toes would curl back and all the way and all that shit nigga. Fuck, she is so fucking unbelievably beautiful. I look just at her pictures and shit and I can't help it. I pull out my dick and just start beating my shit off. I think about her legs spread around waist and that incredible pussy just flowing juices all over my shit nigga word life nah mean? I hope she reads this because if I was given the motherfucking chance nigga I would break her off with the most incredible sexual experience she will ever have in her entire life. Right or wrong nah mean, thats really how a nigga feels about her. She is a dimepiece. I would go down on her too, I don't give a fuck son. I would make her cum so many times in a one hour period she might just die. Imagine that baby One Love. I wish we could go back when I was supposed to wife you nigga. I miss those days slugger.

Peace
    W.U.T.A.N.G.
    We Utilize The Awesome Nature of God

yoo GOD!!
    JusticEquality™

Lightbulb

Moshi moshi nigga. Dozo watashi-ni poon-tang kudasai boo. Man, I would seriously do anything to look into your eyes as you cum into orgasm. On the real kid, you know you got that shit. I feel like you and me are the real population click behind the force of percent 5 and our power is incredible my nigga. Word life and all that shit nigga. I swear to God I'll kill you if you ever give my pussy away babe. The only way out of this shit is death nigga no doubt. Love is love RZA.
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Dat nigga Maximott dun got back!
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Quote Originally Posted by Psalmz View Post
    Moshi moshi nigga. Dozo watashi-ni poon-tang kudasai boo. Man, I would seriously do anything to look into your eyes as you cum into orgasm. On the real kid, you know you got that shit. I feel like you and me are the real population click behind the force of percent 5 and our power is incredible my nigga. Word life and all that shit nigga. I swear to God I'll kill you if you ever give my pussy away babe. The only way out of this shit is death nigga no doubt. Love is love RZA.
    Where the fuck you been at ? PM ME NOW!!
    JusticEquality™

Nah basically the instructions before leaving, the Earth took her pussy and kept it in between the stars. Thats were the monument of Mars erected it self into the Fifth Pillar. It made the Universe fold within itself and then cloned into the seed. Thats the dick that God gave me. And to all you niggas and bitches reading this shit now know only this. RZArectah belongs with me. Forever. Wu-Tang nigga...........
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

Wu-Tang!

Razor. Basically, I need to be balls deep about right now shorty.
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

Bring Elephant Man Back!
    JusticEquality™