Thread: Anyone Ever Had This Utterly Fucking Ridiculous Problem Before?

Default Anyone Ever Had This Utterly Fucking Ridiculous Problem Before?

So completely randomly and suddenly and out of the blue my left mouse button stopped working today. And the roller thing too. So my mouse is fucked, you're probably thinking. Well yeah that's what I thought too, until I plugged in another mouse and had the exact same problem. How fucken ridiculous.

I use a laptop and both buttons on the keyboard mouse thing are working fine. I've been moving my cursor with my mouse and then clicking with the keyboard thing. It's fucken absurd. I went into my mouse properties and all that shit and nothing fixed it. I ended up switching the functions of my mouse buttons so that the right one is now acting as the left and the left is still doing sweet fuck all. Again, fucken ridiculous.

I searched for answers on google and shit and couldn't find anything that fixed it. Doesn't help trying different usb ports either. So I thought maybe some cunt here has had the same problem and knows how to fix it?

don't know about that. my caps lock don't work though, i have to push it in on special occasions.

soma dickhaed et work switchad my e end a kays

PRODIGAL SUN

I've broken mouses before and when I buy one and try to get it to work it says click to install, fucking stupid

The Entanet Kyng G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.'s Avatar

I encountered a similar problem with a wireless opitcal mouse, and discovered that - somehow - the button's function had been reassigned to a keyboard shortcut. I reset the software to the default, restarted the computer, and the mouse works normally.

By itself, my scroll lock button flashes a message on my screen that it is on, and then off, and then on.. and it keeps doing it again and again sometimes

Banned

haha, i just had to restart my computer because my mouse wasn't working at all. it was just solid red and wouldn't move or click