Thread: Tell Congress: Don’t censor the Web

It's not going to pass

'

Ive been telling you guys about this for months now.

I signed the filibuster petition and a different one a while back.

i been sharing this link and a bunch others all day on fb

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Americans are fat, shiftless, cowardly, greedy little pigs. Their government fucks them over on a daily basis and all they do is complain and take part in shitty, half-ass "protests" that accomplish nothing because they don't really care about what's happening, they just want to be part of something exciting. They can't get a job without peeing in jars, they can't get on an airplane without irradiating themselves, they can't get an education or even treatment for a disease if they don't have a shitload of money, they can't partake in any drugs that might cause spiritual enlightenment, they can't even buy a house to raise their children in. And what are they mad about? Some dumb internet copyright act that isn't going to do anything.
    Fuck Americans, they get what they deserve. They elect rich white business criminals every year and then wonder why they are getting fucked over at every turn. They invade the poorest countries and turn them into warzones and then wonder why everyone hates them. They shovel garbage down their throats every day and then wonder why they have diabetes and heart disease. And look at these so-called SOPA protesters: they don't boycott the companies that are doing this, they don't write letters to the politicians. They just sign an online petition, which is ironically being run by a massive corporation that monitors everything they do, and they say "Well, that's that! I did my part!" Fucking pathetic.

FOLLOW!!

'

Quote Originally Posted by Jehovallah Daprophett View Post
    Americans are fat, shiftless, cowardly, greedy little pigs. Their government fucks them over on a daily basis and all they do is complain and take part in shitty, half-ass "protests" that accomplish nothing because they don't really care about what's happening, they just want to be part of something exciting. They can't get a job without peeing in jars, they can't get on an airplane without irradiating themselves, they can't get an education or even treatment for a disease if they don't have a shitload of money, they can't partake in any drugs that might cause spiritual enlightenment, they can't even buy a house to raise their children in. And what are they mad about? Some dumb internet copyright act that isn't going to do anything.
    Fuck Americans, they get what they deserve. They elect rich white business criminals every year and then wonder why they are getting fucked over at every turn. They invade the poorest countries and turn them into warzones and then wonder why everyone hates them. They shovel garbage down their throats every day and then wonder why they have diabetes and heart disease. And look at these so-called SOPA protesters: they don't boycott the companies that are doing this, they don't write letters to the politicians. They just sign an online petition, which is ironically being run by a massive corporation that monitors everything they do, and they say "Well, that's that! I did my part!" Fucking pathetic.
    lol, where did you find such a butt sore rant? This retard doesnt realize its primarily the tech community protesting the bills because the repercussions it will have on jobs & DNS.

Fggts in Che t-shirts with noodle arms need to stfu in advance

i wrote it dang it

FOLLOW!!