• INF

0 0%
  • Caper

0 0%
  • Bronze Feet

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Return to Battle Royale!!! VOTE

Obviously voting is part of a battle, not trying to say the votes don't matter...I just meant that everyone did their thing on the beats, regardless of whether they got votes or not.

Oh no doubt, shiiet this was def one of my fav battles as a listener
    Word

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Nice battle, diggin' these beats. Sinapse, Lucid, and Clymax's beats are on point! I was vibing more with Sinapse's beat.
    Ozmosis X Big Pun: The Punisher

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr

I cant say that ive been keeping up with everybodys work, but i hear a lot of elevation from certain cats. Really good battle. Sinapse took this imo the vibe and the quality of the sounds gives it to him. Next i really enjoyed Rinos with Clymax and 7th head to head for 3rd.

tight battle yo the was off the meters every body came correct props to all who participated

it was hard to judge

1st 7th very creative
    close 2nd Clymax
    3rd was really close for me between SIN & LUCID but after several listens & consulting with the wife we chose Lucid

geedark I see you props homie

DrunkenMasta303

Thumbs up

Clymax

Peace $in and yep this was a good battle

yo heres how i break it down
    Rino, Clymax, Sinapse were each on their own level yo
    i couldn't decide which one to get my vote, however this is wu corp and rinos pays tribute the ways of rza and still murdered the beat so he got my vote. this battle was fresh
    peace

without reading anything just goin in! fo real battle royale wit cheese and some classic namez and new contenderz in the areana!

7th- HAHAAH DAMN YO!!! What an entrance.. classic b-boy stance breakz.. Thiz shit is fuckin bananaz. Elevator elephant gun bangah music, the MANY flips cant even timeline em all... the dropz . ... the horns in the back.. the layering, the many precise chopz! the subtleties subtitles needed... damn yo... I jus wanted too sit in an alien bar smoking blue weed starin at green hoez, while this spins!! this shit that live.. and whole new tempo with equipped flipz... WHAT A START TO THIS BATTLE haha my god. speechless should I vote now? CONTINUE. [after another spin]

RINO - LOL.. Itz like Day and Night Literally.. I feel like I went from atleast a semi conscious hitman... to a mindless marching maurader. of SLEEPLESS DEATH lol.
    Pitch change with flip waz ill.. drums on some militiant shit. overall a strong battle themed beat.. What i know PROFESSOR RINO for!! P.E.A.CE LOrd!

INF - NOW I SEE EVERYTHING! A FAT intro too the track yo.. loved those horns.. NIce dropz yo, aight yo hearin that travelling 777 floor highrise sample again... great sound alwayz been a sucker for this type of jam... nice melodic ride lord I appreciate thiz... Needah grab this MP3.. SP!!

CAPER - haha aight I see you lord! I was actually alittle worried wit the intro, on some thiz gonna sound like something I heard but then it dropped and gave me a whole new melody and approach! a tight flip, real nce yo bangin this out on my new monitorz and its got a pretty good mix..

SINAPSE - damn yo some big sound!! thiz beat seemed to be the loudezt so far, hit me hard right away.. got a classic uprizing no comprimising sound!! that snare is thunderous!! really feelin thiz lord been waiting to examine a latest beat.. some FAT chopz up in hear... haha damn the rising lowering hornz[1:08] those are my shit.. a CHUNKY bass resonatez through this whole beat and its SUITING!!! something I really like about this flip also iz it dosent share many if any similaritiez wit the other sounds and beats ive heard so far... a great attack on this track..

BRONZEFEET - Haha some Ill soundz poppin off in hear Lord, I like watever the fuck iz happening in the background, remindez me of alerting the gaurdz in metal gear solid hahah, a short range missle .. im diggin, some nice chopz.. got me doin kungfu in an odd melody.. I think you coulda came abit harder... I was actually expecting awhole other beat attached to thiz one as characteristic.

CLYMAX - Damn ya'll this is some shit right hear you know this manz bringing the HEAT!! Where the fuck did you get these soundz from sun ... this flip is... those drums... god damn yo... this is the essence!! this is the 90's in 2012!!1 ghostly drumz, cold winta cypha melodiez.. that drop right near the end.. fuck yo.. really not much more too say, a short masterful ferocious 101 on how too make an instrumental!! this man has almost no choice but too walk with the prize.. I've got some reflecting...

MUMM RA - MISTAH RA Eluding Until Last Lucid At Rest!! I kno by the end of thiz iM usually tired but yo Im lightin a fresh L and I cant wait to step into this beat.. dont dissapoint me haha... woooo! Nothin less yo a Unique sound unsimilar to everything Ive heard aswell... really nice tempo and layoring.. something in the mix isnt sitting absolutley right though, I think i am looking towards the drums... Idk my expertese are that in smokin treez. a nice break .. Liked the absolute drop of drumz in choruz didnt hear enough of that in this battle. A very strong submission, these melodiez are fragrent!! yadig??

Damn yo What a show!! Some real strong competition all diggin for that #1 headband!! aaah and god damn is it hard to do any judging when theere iz things about every beat I like... There are Clear STAND-OUTS though, and as made somewhat [or not] clear in my breakdowns you can make your own ranking! As for who gets my personal vote, as this is all opinion and susceptible to changing day to day blunt to blunt.. Itz a neck and blade battle between 7TH and Clymax with Big SINAPSE Standing on that Second rock, saying yo fuck thatz my gold medal Menes, and another part of me goin DAMN HE RIGHT! HOW AINT YOU GIVE IT TO HIM! .. So Im TIED az are all of you for now..

Finally .. Thiz Was a great seriez of Listens and I do think should be compiled as a tape of some sort ... I think otherz would like too hear these...

P.E.A.C.E
    Last edited by MENES; 02-17-2012 at 07:19 PM.
    DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

oh yeah i saw this was gonna end in a tie the other day so i voted for my favorite 7th