Thread: At least 73 people killed during soccer match when winning team attacks the losers

Default At least 73 people killed during soccer match when winning team attacks the losers

I thought they were doing better with cracking down with some of the psychotic barbarian soccer fans? Maybe start putting snipers at some of the games?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer...194630879.html

There should have been more police in the stadium. they say that Al-Masry the team that won the game whose fans attacked the others are a team whose main supporters were close to the old Egyptian regime, so they used this chance to attack the fans of Al-Ahly a Cairo based team.

shits disgusting, the Egyptian Federation is at fault they should have been prepared as it was a match between rival teams.

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

I'm sure the vast majority, if not all of those people responsible will never suffer any consequences for their actions. Fucking idiots! I wish nothing but the worst for all those involved in starting the violence in this instance. May they all burn to death as soon as possible. RIP to those who perished so senselessly.