Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Don't Like Prince After Watching Jesse Johnson's Interview

Quote Originally Posted by bateman. View Post
    You're just now realising, outside of music, Prince is a fucking idiot and a cunt?

I don't see why it matters anyway...
    This is true. How artists are outside of music is irrelevant.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Yes he is LOL. He's made some good songs but i gave up on him after Parade album. I like his 80's funky songs. I think he fell off after the 80's. 1999 and Purple Rain are his best albums and his fans may disagree with me and i don't care. I think if he had done more funky jams than love songs, i would've still listened to him after the 80's. After watching Jesse Johnson's interview, i lost respect for Prince because i don't like controlling people. That was terrible how he did The Time and i'm sure he was the same way towards Vanity 6, Appolonia 6, Sheila E. So sad what happened to Vanity. I was in love with her when i was a kid. I think she could've had a longer career if she hadn't done drugs. Men think Beyonce and Rihanna are the hottest female singers now but guys my age probably know about Vanity and a lot of men wanted her back in the day. If these black men youngsters now knew about Vanity, they would say she was just as hot as Beyonce and Rihanna. All they gotta do is look at old footage of her on Youtube and they'll see what i'm talking about. I still watch old footage of her on Youtube because i never get tired of looking at her LOL. She was so damn fine. She's picked up some weight now but she's still cute. She had a birthday last month and she's 53 now.

-

I just bought a music magazine today called Wax Poetics and on the cover is a old picture of Prince. The magazine has articles from Morris Day and Jesse Johnson and i'm gonna read them to see what they say about Prince. I read a little bit of the Morris Day article and he said he was pissed that Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis were fired by Prince. He said he didn't like replacing group members because he said he liked being with the same group members he started with. He also said Jesse Johnson had secretly got a solo deal with A&M records. So he decided to go solo also.