Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Discussion on famous broke sports players

-Robert Swift is refusing to abandon his bullet-ridden, beer can-strewn foreclosed house

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...7711--nba.html

-

I agree with Check Two. I think it's funny also when athletes and entertainers lose their homes because these fools don't know how to manage money. You rarely hear about white entertainers and athletes losing their homes. I read about that clown Robert Swift at Yahoo.com today refusing to leave his home. His dumb ass is gonna get forced outta his house by the police and i know he probably doesn't care about the police coming to his house. LOL@Allen Iverson hahahahahahahahahaha. He's a ghetto nigga just like the majority of black NBA players and black NFL players who spend their money foolishly. I don't have no sympathy for them because there's no way you should hear about entertainers going broke.

{>____<}

In a way, I sort of feel a little sorry for A.I.

What's going on in his head?

-

Why do you feel sorry for Iverson? He's a dumb ass nigga who doesn't know how to save his money and pay his bills. I don't feel sorry for him.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Why do you feel sorry for Iverson? He's a dumb ass nigga who doesn't know how to save his money and pay his bills. I don't feel sorry for him.
    If Iverson's a nigga, what're you?

-

So just because i'm black and Iverson is black, i'm supposed to feel sorry for him? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

-Ex-NBA All-Star Chris Gatling accused of squatting in, trying to rent out Ariz. home

One-time NBA All-Star Chris Gatling faces criminal charges after Arizona police say he illegally occupied a Paradise Valley, Ariz., home for more than a year, and then tried to rent the place on Craigslist, according to the Arizona Republic:

Chris Gatling is accused of breaking into a key box and living in the home from July 2010 to August 2011. A police report says the homeowners lived in California but had left the power on.

The TV station reports that he later listed the four-bedroom house for rent for $800 and called it an “Ex-NBA” home online.

Court records say that Gatling got a down payment from one potential renter but that another got suspicious and contacted police.

Gatling’s attorney, Michael Alarid, said the case is a “misunderstanding.”

It very well could be. Everyone's innocent until proven guilty in this country, and besides, misunderstood stuff goes up on Craigslist all the time.

Gatling has also been accused of forging personal checks from his ex-girlfriend and "funneling the money through College Bound All-Stars, a traveling youth basketball league that Gatling managed and operated," according to Phoenix CBS affiliate KPHO-TV.

The Golden State Warriors selected Gatling, a 6-foot-10 forward/center, out of Old Dominion University with the 16th pick in the 1991 NBA draft, and he provided some low-post scoring and rebounding for a go-go 55-27 Don Nelson squad led by the brilliant guard play of Chris Mullin, Tim Hardaway and Sarunas Marciulionis. He performed ably as a reserve big man in Oakland for four years before being shipped off to the Miami Heat, a trade kickstarting a league-wide ramble that would see Gatling traded nine times and play for eight different NBA teams (he had two separate stints with Miami) over the course of an 11-year career that ended following the 2001-02 season.

He peaked as a member of the 1996-97 Dallas Mavericks, leading the team in scoring with 19.1 points per game off the bench and earning an All-Star berth despite only making one start (after his selection, in the team's final game before the All-Star break). Shortly after that honor, the Mavs promptly sent him east to the New Jersey Nets as part of a nine-player deal that sent Gatling, Sam Cassell, Jim Jackson, George McCloud and Eric Montross to the New Jersey Nets in exchange for Shawn Bradley, Ed O'Bannon, Robert Pack and Khalid Reeves. (Ah, '90s blockbusters!)

How did the Elizabeth, N.J., native respond to being traded to his home-state squad?

“I hope [the Nets] have the right kind of headbands,” he said, according to John Brennan of the Bergen Record. (Gatling liked headbands. Headbands were sort of his thing.)

Gatling isn't the only former NBA big man to find himself in some legal trouble related to home-occupancy issues. Last month, former Seattle SuperSonics/Oklahoma City Thunder center Robert Swift was forced to leave his Seattle home, which he'd occupied (somewhat grossly and troublingly) despite it having gone into foreclosure.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...185231647.html

-

LOL@Chris Gatling hahahahahahahahahaha. I saw footage on Youtube of former NBA player Antoine Walker doing a interview with Stephen A Smith and a white guy talking about how he lost all his money. He said people think he lost his money to gambling and he said that's not it. He said he lost money to bad real estate investments. But he also said he would spend money on his friends like paying for their meals at a restaurant, buying them clothes and buying their airplane tickets. What a idiot. He probably bought them drinks when he took them to the club too and he probably bought them cars LOL.

IronSheik

Default AI Facing Jail Time

Former NBA superstar Allen Iverson has three days to pay over $71,000 dollars in back child support. If he doesn’t, an arrest warrant will be placed and he will go to jail until the payment is made. Iverson informed his former wife that he had no intentions to pay the support despite recently receiving nearly $500,000 dollars.

-

LOL@picture of Iverson crying hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I have no sympathy for him if he goes to jail because he has nobody to blame but himself. He should be taking care of business. It's obvious that he's terrible with money like most black NBA players.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

- Daunte Culpepper home foreclosed

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/94...me-foreclosure

Wasn't this the idiot who was throwing $300,000 birthday parties for himself in the past?

-Vince Young may have possessions seized to pay off $1.7 million loan

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...121416290.html

{>____<}

A $1.9 million loan at 20% interest. Seriously? He was never going to get out of that loan.

I can never understand how people can mess up a good thing. I cannot understand.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

-

Ironman, I can understand how blacks waste their money and end up broke. Blacks are terrible with money and it's always been that way. That's why we stay poor hahahahahahahahahaha. Black men celebrities spend a lot of money on material things to impress their friends and girlfriends. Black women celebrities do the same thing except you don't hear about them going broke as much as black men celebrities. If Vince Young was spending $300,000 on his birthday parties, he's a idiot. There's no way he should've applied for a bank loan when he should have money.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Iverson's ex hoocie wants $1.2 million right now from him for a dress and some new shoes:

http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/31/allen-...t-1-2-million/