Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: FINALLY !!! bought a mic and spitgaurd today !!

Default FINALLY !!! bought a mic and spitgaurd today !!

ik ive been saying this for years so instead of wasting my paycheck on weed and ralph lauren nd nikes .. i went and copped the blue snowball mic (same shit skamp got, not gonna lie he put me on lol) ..

bouta rearrange my small ass room and finally get this shit started was so excited first thing i did when i came home was post a status on fb and a thread lol ...

SOOOOO what im getting at is im looking to collab with pretty much any and all rappers and beatmakers ...now im not talking immediately because im still looking to buy mixcraft or some type of program .. and needa get the full fl off my old comp to be fully creative...

but for now im down to just get some shit in the works so when it is all set up we can just turn our shit on and spit ! so hmu

good shit homie!!!

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

YO! ANd THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE... AND I AINT SAYIN ME OR I YOU OR WHO. WHO GUILTY? EVERYONE CAN COME UP HEAR and SHARE and LOOK FOR ADVICE AND SUCH, SHIT ACTIVITY NEEDED..GOOD..AND ALL STARTED SOMEWHERE TO... BUT YO IF YOU IS WACK AND YOU DONT KNOW IT! YOU WONT RAISE YA HAND! WAT IM SAYING IS... AND NOT DIRECTLY TO YOU SPECIFICALLY BUT. DONT STEAL ILL BEATS. OF PEOPLES, , OR CLAIM THEM! AND THEN RUIN THAT SHIT[CORPZ CHEFS SPECIALLY]. BLAOW. LITERAL TRACK MANGALORZ. SHIT DONT PUT OUT NO WACK BEATS EITHER. YO CAUSE EVEN IF NOONE EVER HEARS IT. THAT SHIT HURTS ME BLOOD. I FEEL IT. PRACTICE IN THE DARKNESS TIL WHAT IS CREATED EMITS LIGHT.

Last edited by MENES; 02-17-2012 at 07:39 PM.
    DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

Quote Originally Posted by menes View Post
    YO! ANd THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE... AND I AINT SAYIN ME OR I YOU OR WHO. WHO GUILTY? EVERYONE CAN COME UP HEAR and SHARE and LOOK FOR ADVICE AND SUCH, SHIT ACTIVITY NEEDED..GOOD..AND ALL STARTED SOMEWHERE TO... BUT YO IF YOU IS WACK AND YOU DONT KNOW IT! YOU WONT RAISE YA HAND! WAT IM SAYING IS... AND NOT DIRECTLY TO YOU SPECIFICALLY BUT. DONT STEAL ILL BEATS. OF PEOPLES, , OR CLAIM THEM! AND THEN RUIN THAT SHIT[CORPZ CHEFS SPECIALLY]. BLAOW. LITERAL TRACK MANGALORZ. SHIT DONT PUT OUT NO WACK BEATS EITHER. YO CAUSE EVEN IF NOONE EVER HEARS IT. THAT SHIT HURTS ME BLOOD. I FEEL IT. PRACTICE IN THE DARKNESS TIL WHAT IS CREATED EMITS LIGHT.

ive been rapping for 8 years lol since i was like 10 ... im 18 now .. trust im not trash and trust ive stolen alot of beats from cats on here ... but just to spit too i dont claim them as my own i give cred

i never used a spitguard fuck it. does it improve the sound quality or something?

but goodstuff if you rapped for 8 years ya got me beat by 7 and 3 quarters lmao. hopefully we'll hear some shit soon.

YoUVE BEEN DIGESTING YOUR FLAVOR OF THE MONTH FOR 8 YEARZ, NOT RAPPING. 100. SHOWING SPECIFIC TRACKZ TO SPECIFIC CATZ. I FEEL YOU SUN, WE ALL HAVE EGOS. GIVE CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE. GOOD. THATS LIKE RULE #1. ITS NOT LEFT OR RIGHT FROM THERE THO. WHO AM I TO JUDGE OR BRING DOWN SOME SORT OF INVISIBLE HAMMER. WHO ARE YOU TO ASK WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYIN THO!

P.E.A.C.E
    DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

LOL A POP GAURD IS PRETTY ESSENTIAL BOYo'S COME ON MEOW
    DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

i was thinkin the same
    i think hes drunk'rambling on like warcloud lol
    Menes, this is the time to turn that mic on and do whut u do.

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

im gone lol .. i d/led audacity for now soooo who tryna get sumwork done ?
    lol

lol

he was high, but youd be suprised, that was actual a coherent menes LMAO

i get his point, you have limited material. the stuff i have heard, like those freestyles or whatever you had on youtube, were/are less then impressive

people tend to take other cats beats, and just rhyme on em damn well knowing they arent for that purpose. while its public domain, dont just snatch a beat and use it at your leisure, even if you say produced by so and so. unless they SAY "yo, heres a beat rock it"

even if you have been ryhming for years, recording is a whole new beast and your gonna find out. shit you rhyme and when you rhyme to record will sound way different.

just be prepared to be told your shit sucks, we all have. and take it like a man. from recall you didnt take criticism well when you posted beats.

im not judging now, cause i aint heard anything yet. remain confident but stay humble

there is always someone better then you

lol im prepared for it but dont see it happening ... the shit i posted was nowhere near my level of spitting (they didnt have the beats i needed for my actual songs i needed).. and yes recording is a whole nother animal .. but im ready to master that .. also my style of spitting doesnt always fit with what ppl hear like ...if you catch my drift

pffffffffthahhahahaha

hmu?

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    i never used a spitguard fuck it. does it improve the sound quality or something?

but goodstuff if you rapped for 8 years ya got me beat by 7 and 3 quarters lmao. hopefully we'll hear some shit soon.
    spitguards are very essential... it lessens the chance of your vocals popping on the microphone.
    as far as the writing you can write for years on end but suck depending on where your mind state is at. not to mention how well your vocabulary is along with the word play... I'm just generally speaking of course to each his own. I've never been a huge fan of killbots rhymes cuz he tries too hard to do the gangster rap shit which is played out and so unoriginal. but mind you I'm just going by summa his yt vidz. but I'm 1 to support growth from all aspects(no homo) so I'm definitely looking forward to see what hes gonna bring forth via actual music.