Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: FINALLY !!! bought a mic and spitgaurd today !!

thats another thing i do do it tho .. just not to the extent of what i say and NO RAPPER DOES even those considered "real" with it .. they ALL exaggerrate ... im obviously not going to get on a track and say all the illegal shit ive dione in great detail thats basically snitching on myself ... just kno Ar's done it . muggin done it . jux done it . im more of a jackboy then anything tho .. why make it when i can take it.. your right no i dont go around killing people in my spare time ... but still
    as for this quote, like jig said you dont know what you are talking about.

if you like to run around like a stick up kid then rap aboout it. lots of rappers say shit that they did man.

its called stickin to what you know. in my rhymes you get a direct look into my mindstate im in. and thats what im tryin to convey, if you wanna convey shit you seen then just say the shit you seen, be a realist rapper, not an abstract rapper.

its when cats try and add the two that things dont turn out proper. look at kool g rap, when told stories, dude spit stories. same thing with DMX, and so on. catch my drift?

spittin about shit you know happens , but spittin it like you do it, or have done it when you aint is just wrong. and believe me, we can tell. been doing it, and listening to hip hop long enough

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

^^^ not to mention pcp been in the street 4 a minute... surrounded by real cats and bitch ass niggas alike so a nigga can tell when is true or false. the older godz can see into your heart and know that you aint livin like that.

Lol but you can't tho imma say it like this how I act on the internet is not how I act irl lol .. bcuz there's no need to act like that on here ... To keep it a buck all u old niggas are hating cuz I'm a young cat and it shows .. done with this thread .. call me when YAll get signed for keeping it real

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    well the mix was better then those shits you sent me.

your flow and cadence, is little to non exsistant. you need to land on the snares and the kicks on the downbeat. lyrically, i couldnt give a fuck about have the shit you said, some clever lines in there but the message was, well there wasnt one.

its was like someone with a scattered brain wrote it. no consistency, even just rhymes gotta be sequenced right, learning to write will help that and in turn, your flow will come along, and in time your timing will come.

not bad for a first time, but it wasnt good
    see and thats what im talking bout right here ! im talking about basically the same thing throughout the WHOLE song "devil from the lower level like tutorials and fucking walkthrus" cmon thats not good ? the only way i could see that is if you didnt understand the line... i talk about being the bad guy the first few lines then i go to talking abt the jackboy life and how i serve niggas off of juxed weight .. i wasnt talking abt the actual italian mobb talkin at the blood niggas i fucks wit.. then i transition with the product of sellin which is money but i use it as a double meaning to transtion into talkin abt my team ... "Strap on like a lesbian get fucked up if u fuck wit dem"

ATM "authentic the menace" is a nigga in our group that spits so even that line was a punch ..ATM as in him and the thing u withdraw $ from ...

I definetly wasnt off beat lol .. i feel like some of you gave actual criticism and the rest of you just were suprised/mad that i actually turned out to be good and are in denial but i like that itll make me go harder

ALSO jig your saying you was in the streets hustling etc etc what you got to show for it ??? my older nigga just copped the benz off of zombie money lol.. you can tell me what yu did etc etc all u want but when u say it im looking at u the same way u look at me when i talk about it .. which is why i brought up that surf quote...

Quote Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
    ... i speak for my family and friends who are REALLLLYYY in the streets doing this shit . not petty juxes and clockin minor figures from dealing like me..
    this quote is the reason any goon would know your bullshit'n

see and thats what im talking bout right here ! im talking about basically the same thing throughout the WHOLE song "devil from the lower level like tutorials and fucking walkthrus" cmon thats not good ? the only way i could see that is if you didnt understand the line... i talk about being the bad guy the first few lines then i go to talking abt the jackboy life and how i serve niggas off of juxed weight .. i wasnt talking abt the actual italian mobb talkin at the blood niggas i fucks wit.. then i transition with the product of sellin which is money but i use it as a double meaning to transtion into talkin abt my team ... "Strap on like a lesbian get fucked up if u fuck wit dem"

ATM "authentic the menace" is a nigga in our group that spits so even that line was a punch ..ATM as in him and the thing u withdraw $ from ...

I definetly wasnt off beat lol .. i feel like some of you gave actual criticism and the rest of you just were suprised/mad that i actually turned out to be good and are in denial but i like that itll make me go harder

ALSO jig your saying you was in the streets hustling etc etc what you got to show for it ??? my older nigga just copped the benz off of zombie money lol.. you can tell me what yu did etc etc all u want but when u say it im looking at u the same way u look at me when i talk about it .. which is why i brought up that surf quote...
    i aint peep this comment prior to my convo with u on fb

this is exactly whats wrong with the hip hop right now, young inggnent niggaz like u
    u iz ridicoulous right now, as much as i try n vouch for u u keep puttin ur foot in ur mouth smh

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Lol but you can't tho imma say it like this how I act on the internet is not how I act irl lol .. bcuz there's no need to act like that on here ... To keep it a buck all u old niggas are hating cuz I'm a young cat and it shows .. done with this thread .. call me when YAll get signed for keeping it real
    see and thats what im talking bout right here ! im talking about basically the same thing throughout the WHOLE song "devil from the lower level like tutorials and fucking walkthrus" cmon thats not good ? the only way i could see that is if you didnt understand the line... i talk about being the bad guy the first few lines then i go to talking abt the jackboy life and how i serve niggas off of juxed weight .. i wasnt talking abt the actual italian mobb talkin at the blood niggas i fucks wit.. then i transition with the product of sellin which is money but i use it as a double meaning to transtion into talkin abt my team ...
    R "Strap on like a lesbian get fucked up if u fuck wit dem"

I swear it's like trying to have a conversation with a block of styrofoam... and not to mention the worst part is I positive repped him for steppin it up.

(...... I can't believe I'm paying attention to you right now,smmfh)listen here little motherfucker...skampy already stressed that it's pieces of shit like you that's wrong with the game whethr it be industry or in the street. N plz don't talk to me about dough or what I got to show for hustlin faggit... I got my life I got freedom n my family is in a good place cuz of the work i put in and STAY puttin in. I earned plenty repect from real dudes and copped half a dozen guns n shitloads of ammo to ensure my familys safety. I don't hustle no more cuz I don't need to but don't never get it twisted little man.the shit I got into was a small fraction in comparison to other cats that I've built with in the street. pay attention to what I speak you fukin moron... I never made references to myself as being no thug or a gangster on or of the mic. but I aint gotta explain that shit to you...
    ...and ME hatin...pppfffftttthahahaha! if I stay shittin on you is cuz I aint never gonna cosign what you are till you get your mind right. I don't got no love for fake niggas that's just me. not to mention that I would have to feel inferior or actually be inferior to u to hate on u... I can drop 8 bars that can be instrumental to your suicide bro.

... and now that you got a mic you have a means to respond on wax if I decide to destroy you which is definitely will be the biggest waste of my time n bars. and trust me you don't want it. I strongly suggest you apologize for disrespecting me or just stop replying to my posts.

fredy mech stfu your not even in the discussion ... and i wasnt talking about YOU hating jig .. at the end of the day i may be legally an adult but im still a young nigga and my dad tells me this shit all the time .. "you a smart kid dont end up like me" "the streets dont got nothin for u ull end up dead or in jail i got lucky" .. i hear this shit from the old heads all the time why would i want to hear it on a message board ? .. at the end of the day i tell him this minimum wage shit aint for me ... i want more thenthat so any means i can get it i will ... i dnt wanna be no crack lord but on some real i dont glorify it i respect it ...

you taking care of ur fam i respect it but flashback to when u were a young nigga ... why did you do what you did ?

.................................................. ................................

Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
    .................................................. ................................
    to make sure your fam was good by any means neccessary right ? .. exactly

Fucken idiot

Lmfao...this has got to be the most counterproductive thread in the audio booth ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post

gimmie a beat i will see what i can do with it, no promises.
    I'm waitin to see what Fred sounds like on a track...
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut

...at the end of the day i may be legally an adult but im still a young nigga and my dad tells me this shit all the time .. "you a smart kid dont end up like me" "the streets dont got nothin for u ull end up dead or in jail i got lucky" .. i hear this shit from the old heads all the time why would i want to hear it on a message board ? .. at the end of the day i tell him this minimum wage shit aint for me ... i want more then that so any means i can get it i will ... i dnt wanna be no crack lord but on some real i dont glorify it i respect it ...

you taking care of ur fam i respect it but flashback to when u were a young nigga ... why did you do what you did ?
    C'mon, you contradictin' yourself in this post. you hear all the time that the streets don't have anything for you and you DON'T wanna be a "crack lord" but you "respect" the lifestyle?
    you say you want to get paid "by any means" but you obviously don't mean getting paid through hard work and payin dues, if you did then half the shit you rap about wouldn't be in your rhymes. if you wanna go the "Nas" route and tell the real stories of things your guys have done, then good on you. My only issue? GET SOME SKILLS!
    Your lines are complex, sure but THEY DON'T RHYME RIGHT. Bronze hit it on the head when he said your timing needs improvement and I agree. Writing and spitting are two different games and sounding like a cross between Fitty and a retarded Prodigy won't cut it when all of us listen to true G's on the MIC (this IS a Wu forum, right?!) and you can't even say that what you posted was even close to being something you think the generals would cosign.
    Don't take this as a diss, I applaud the fact that you bought a mic and you wanna sharpen your skills on it. All I'm saying is that you DO need a little more practice and it might help if you spit about what's really on your mind as opposed to what you think others want to hear.
    peace
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut