Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: FINALLY !!! bought a mic and spitgaurd today !!

i also could name 100 australian mc's that would slaughter you homo

speak up if you think killbots bars beat these ^

hahahahahab "ask your favorite posters im more hiphop then you" LOL stfu ik you hate me because of some shit ive said on this forum years ago or something but you sound like a bitch dog get off my dick LML .. p.s. accent ruins it mc is average

OFF YA DICK ? hahahaha do you even know what your saying ?

and your opinion on the mc is invalid you have a bias opinion. admit it you will never be as good as our average mc's

your an emo faggot who asks HIP-HOP FORUMS for advice on your life

eat a dick up till you hiccup bitch. derailed you pathetic thread and am exposing you to the site you hold so dear.

quit the forum - come back with a new nick and new bars is the only way you will get respect here kid.

why you no post in your suicide thread ?

for those people that dont frequent gen chat killbots exact post from his suicide thread;

thinking about killing myself any suggestions ?
    not for the nerdy fag rreasons white teens do it thoough ...

just listen cause if i said this to a bitch shed think im crazy and my niggas are too ignorant to understand. so here are the reaons ...

1. alot of close friends i grew up with are either dead , in jail, beefing with eachother or doing the same shit theyve been doing since middle school.

2. my mom hates me like i cant ever do anything right ... ever.

3. my dad wants to act all cool since hes been back in my life but as soon as i hit 18 he expects me to pay bills and feed myself when when i do stay at his house i sleep on a mattress on the floor.

4. the only thing that has EVER kept me going is my love for music seriously without it i would have been did it ... but i dont have any money or equipment to get in or build a studio and ive been having this problem since i was like what 11 ?? im 18 now

5. im expelled from school and since i cant live at my dads because i cant feed myself or pay bills i cant even make it to the alternative school (which is also a condition of my probation).

6. gave my p.o dirty urine today -_- .. but its not jail that frightens me its the factor of "what the fuck am i going to do when i get out?" you know.

7. no matter how thick your skin is having your own mother tell you everyday she hates you , wishes you were never born and talk about all the things you fucked up for her by being born gets to you...

8. i dont got anyone to talk too about it because with all my "friends" showing their true colors lately and turning on eahother idk who to trust... and i NEVER put trust in a bitch...

9. like i said im at a stand still in my life and have been for years and i dont see anything ever changing ... so why not just end it and save the system the trouble ?

10. the only thing that kept me sane besides the music is mary jane and now that i have to go without it i dont see myself doing too good. because i got a short fuse and when i do lose my temper i black out and anytime ive done this ive been sober and it always ends up with me being arrested etc. etc.

11. my family on both sides is falling apart my sisters dont even talk to me .. and all my big cousins i look up too cant stay outta jail for a day (literally in some cases).

12. i dont like being in the house because of family but i have beef from the hood all the way to the burbs .. so anytime im on the block someones got a problem ... and most of these problems stem from being way too loyal and putting in work for "friends" who in the end turned on me.

13. no weed
    14. the main reason though is that life is just SOOOO fucking boring all i do is work get drunk and fuck bitches .. and im not saying thats a bad thing but for real theres more to life then that and i just cant escape this trap of a neighborhood to go see anywhere else and find something differant...

15. my mom is moving out of the country this year so i am soon to be homeless... and i just cant live homeless .. its jus not me ...

i know theres millions of people around the world who got it worse .. but like i said the main reason is because life doesnt excite me at ALL anymore ... idk maybe its because i just turned 18 and im not responding well to the new responsibilities .. i mean i know it sounds crazy asking wu-corp advice but some of yall ik have had to gone thru something similar and id rather ask some older heads because my friends tell me what i want to hear...

and any other older person i ask in real life will just label me as crazy or out of touch with reality ... not only that all my older niggas are even worse off then i am so they would probably just tell me to start kickin doors and robbing niggas ...

but truthfully 2k12 im trying to be positive but i guess i just wasnt made that way.. always thought suicide was the cowards way out but if ur just living life to live it ... then whats the point ??

guess im just tryna find my purpose... LET THE INSULTING INSUE IM READY FOR IT LOL

(make it know that i actualy did type some real talk and help this kid at one point in this thread)

exposing me ? with stuff that ive posted here myself ??? post a picture of yourself lets see ths hip-hop connoseiur that makes halo montages in his spare time ... if your gonna be a nerd atleast play a less faggy game lol

there are plenty of photos of me on here, go to the post your pictures thread in gen chat im not helping your cause - btw i havent played halo in years, ask skampe, nice attempt at a burn tho hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
    ik ive been saying this for years so instead of wasting my paycheck on weed and ralph lauren nd nikes .. i went and copped the blue snowball mic

shit now i know why you wanna neck up, you only make $150 a week

hahahaha!

http://www.google.com.au/products/ca...ed=0CFYQ8wIwAw

you need a loan come see me homo

here you go - you need all the help you can get
    Last edited by NIGHT MAYOR; 02-19-2012 at 04:55 AM.

the 3 posts back to back conveys your anger way more then the neg rep ... but by all means try what you think will work.. i just gave you positive rep lol

your wearing a ecko hoody and look like a timid australian version of steve-o ... look like the type of nigga that finds hurt stray cats on the side of thwe road and takes them home to nurse them back to being healthy lmfaoo

hahahaha, that was funny

do this one do this one!