Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: c7 pres. KILLAH PRIEST - "HEAVY MENTWO" (The Demos)

Right. Cilva cant even answer PM's asking him simple questions, not even with a Yes or a NO. SO i won't support anymore any of his stuff, i'll just download it from now on if he ever releases anything again

RZA FOREVER!!

Moanin should have been on Heavy Mental, i have always liked that track! Wolf in Sheeps Clothing probably didn't make it because of sample clearances (Barry White if i recall correctly.)

Can someone send me a link to this Claaa7 comp please? Somehow missed this one!

'Moanin' is dope but the hook stunk. I might edit it out. Btw thanks to Claaa for hooking all these custom albums up, I play a lot of his comps often.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    'Moanin' is dope but the hook stunk. I might edit it out. Btw thanks to Claaa for hooking all these custom albums up, I play a lot of his comps often.
    Oh word? I love Shanghai The Messenger's chorus on here, adds to the feel of the track for me
    Different people, different tastes. Sha I'd be interested in hearing your edited version (when you get around to it) to figure out how much it'd change the song for me. It'd probably sound rawer, just straight rapping. The verses are af course top notch.

Peace!
    Retired.

Veteran Member

Actually the hook used to annoy me but it grew on me...it's ill over that horn

wow the hook for "Moanin" is 5/5 for me.. really helps sell the song

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Does anyone know who's on "Build It Up" other than KP & Prodigal Sunn? Maybe 7th Ambassador?