Thread: How much did Nintendo pay IGN for this bullshit Zelda review??

Default How much did Nintendo pay IGN for this bullshit Zelda review??

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is the greatest Zelda game ever created. It's the best game for Wii and one of the finest video game accomplishments of the past 10 years. The game has once again raised the bar and forged new territory for an iconic and innovative franchise. It's not enough that it finally establishes a powerful, stirring origin story or that it features near-perfect pacing. What puts Skyward Sword over the top is its layered, dense, absolutely perfect gameplay that manages to not only nail motion-controlled combat but remarkably offers a stunning level of diversity.
    Hahahaha what? Nice opening paragraph

the game is garbage man....this is coming from a huge Zelda fan.

the controls rely too much on the gimmicky-ass controller and the graphics are a huge step back from twilight princess

i thought circumnavigating the globe on a fucking boat was bad, try a big-ass bird that doesnt respond to your shit-ass controller

not to mention the motionplus fucks up every five minutes and you have to "re-center"

What? The game is good. I never had ONE problem for with the motion controls at all and you don't even have to fly with the bird that much. It's a much different graphic style from TP, not worse or better, but different.

Hahahahha since I started getting GameInformer last summer because I got tired of the faggit at Gamestop husslin me to join their gay ass card club I realized there's some dickriding reviews in there I bet IGN is the same I don't peep their site though.

Gameinformer said the Legends Pack DLC for 2k12 was like the Top 5 DLC of 2011 LoLlll