Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chris Brown backs down from a fight in his beef with CM Punk

Default Chris Brown backs down from a fight in his beef with CM Punk

Chris Brown has been challenged to a no-holds barred fight by wrestler CM Punk.

The 'Deuces' singer and the WWE champion have become embroiled in a war of words after the grappler took to his twitter account and said he wanted to ''curb stomp that turd'' Chris for assaulting his ex-girlfriend Rihanna in February 2009.

R&B star Chris responded on his twitter page by mocking Punk - real name Phil Brooks - and suggesting he took steroids.

He tweeted: ''@CMpunk needs more followers. He's such a leader! Not to mention the roids hes on has made it utterly impossible for him pleasure a women.

''@CMpunk contact my assistant and I'll have em send u an autographed pic for my biggest FAN! (sic)''

Punk has now posted a video online telling the 22-year-old star he is ''not a man'' and issuing a challenge to meet him in the ring with all proceeds from the bout going to a women's shelter.

Punk, 33, says: ''I'm a life-long, proud, drug-free straight edge individual so Chris and I come from two completely different worlds. I don't have a manager, I don't have a bodyguard, I don't have an assistant, I have no need for a PR team what to tweet or when to delete tweets and I don't hit women. Period. In my world women are to be revered and respected and I firmly believe that in this life there are consequences and repercussions for people's actions and I don't think Chris has paid for what he's done. Picking up trash on the side of a highway does not make a mends for repeatedly striking a woman in her face and sending her to hospital.

''So if Chris wants to throw stones my way now I say that's fine let's put some gloves out and get in the ring and I will choke you out and I will make you feel as weak and as powerless and scared and alone as any woman who has had the misfortune of knowing a sad, cowardly, little boy such as yourself and all proceeds can go to a women's shelter of my choosing ... Chris Brown isn't a man and that's fine. I just know that someday, somewhere somehow, somebody will put Chris Brown exactly where he belongs and that obviously doesn't have to be me I would just really like it to be.''

Chris - who was sentenced to five years probation and six months of community service his violent attack - hasn't accepted the 'RAW' star's challenge but did mock his rival in another series of tweets.

He wrote: ''@cmpunk the video u just posted was cute! It's so funny how defensive u are.

''And the fact that I really don't know who you are and could give a shit is the funny part!

''I miss the real wrestlers! ( Hacksaw Jim duggan, Brett the hitman heart, coco beware, rowdy roddy piper) #Notnopunks (sic)''

That would never take place.

But if it did, I would hope Punk would botch a GTS on purpose and shatter his wack faggot face.

His assboy music is a way worse crime than beatin' up a dumb bitch who probably deserved it.
    Last edited by Squidgy McGubbins; 02-23-2012 at 05:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

chris brown might be a genius. this nigga continues to use the fact that he beat the shit out of one of the world's sexiest women to advance his career. nigga is rolling in bread for punching a broad in the face mad times

yeah a real genius lol

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    yeah a real genius lol
    we're talking about him. you started this thread. people have strong opinions about dude, so anytime his name is brought up there's a reaction and his name stays hot.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

HOW IS THIS HIP HoP

'

I'd expect someone like FMJ to follow the latest Chris Brown news, but Check Two has officially graduated to Jr. Groupie status

This is a big national news story, number one trending recently

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Once again, How is this Hip-Hop?
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

anything involving wrestling is hip hop, ask Method Man.

how is this hip-hop? <-- answer the question or GTFO of your own thread

LMfao yall crazy yo

you get the fuck out scrub

Wrestler guy seems very emotionally distraught over people he's never met, my amature diagnosis is that his dad probably beat his mom and he's looking for closure by stomping on chris brown

check 2 just go to sleep