Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gabrielle Union, Taraji Henson, Meagan Good, Kevin Hart's Think Like A Man

-

Default Gabrielle Union, Taraji Henson, Meagan Good, Kevin Hart's Think Like A Man

This comes out April 20th and it looks funny. First time i saw a ad for it was in Jet magazine. I also think i saw a ad in Essence magazine. The movie title is named after a book Steve Harvey wrote giving black women advice on dealing with black men. Michael Ealy who was Ricky in Barbershop movies and Takers movie is also in this and so is Regina Hall who was the stripper Candy in The Best Man movie. Romany Malco who was in the 90's rap group College Boyz is also in this. Ya'll probably know him from Weeds tv show if you don't remember him in College Boyz. College Boyz were one of my favorite rap groups. I love their Radio Fusion Radio album. I love Gabrielle Union, Regina Hall, Taraji Henson, Meagan Good. So i'll be checking this out. Gabrielle is so hot. I just saw her in a magazine today wearing a bikini in a pool. She has a nice body and Dwayne Wade is a lucky man to have her.

-

I'm gonna see this tomorrow.

It seems like another stereotypical movie. Is Kevin Hart that midget guy who has been in a bunch of tv shows over the years that usually last just a few episodes?

-

Yes Kevin Hart is a midget. I don't think he's that funny. I haven't seen him in any of tv shows. First time i saw him was in Soul Plane and Rocafella's Paper Soldiers movies. He did another movie with Meagan Good called 35 And Ticking. That's pretty good. I don't think Think Like A Man is a stereotypical movie. I think it's stupid though for black women to try to think like black men because that would never work. Black men will never be able to think like black women either. Men and women are different and both sexes will never be able to figure each other out. Problem with black women is they refuse to change their ignorant behavior towards black men because they love being golddiggers, having a attitude and having a bunch of kids LOL. They think it's normal to be like that LOL. Then they got the nerve to be mad when they see black men with white women.

If black women don't change soon, all black men are gonna be with white women and asian women LOL. I've seen a couple of black men with asian women. I haven't seen any black men with hispanic women and i wouldn't mind being with a hispanic woman. I love hot hispanic actresses Eva Mendes, Jennifer Lopez, Roselyn Sanchez, Salma Hayek. I think black women are the most beautiful women and i love them but their attitude gets on my damn nerves even though i would prefer to be with a black woman.

Well here in the projects, there are an endless amount of big fat white women wandering around. Wouldn't you rather have a black woman that might have a little feistiness to her, than a white BBW?

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Yes Kevin Hart is a midget. I don't think he's that funny. I haven't seen him in any of tv shows. First time i saw him was in Soul Plane and Rocafella's Paper Soldiers movies. He did another movie with Meagan Good called 35 And Ticking. That's pretty good. I don't think Think Like A Man is a stereotypical movie. I think it's stupid though for black women to try to think like black men because that would never work. Black men will never be able to think like black women either. Men and women are different and both sexes will never be able to figure each other out. Problem with black women is they refuse to change their ignorant behavior towards black men because they love being golddiggers, having a attitude and having a bunch of kids LOL. They think it's normal to be like that LOL. Then they got the nerve to be mad when they see black men with white women.

If black women don't change soon, all black men are gonna be with white women and asian women LOL. I've seen a couple of black men with asian women. I haven't seen any black men with hispanic women and i wouldn't mind being with a hispanic woman. I love hot hispanic actresses Eva Mendes, Jennifer Lopez, Roselyn Sanchez, Salma Hayek. I think black women are the most beautiful women and i love them but their attitude gets on my damn nerves even though i would prefer to be with a black woman.
    Why don't you get a black woman and change her life, teach her the ways, instead of typing the same shit almost every time you post. Stop going after these same black women you despise. Make a change. Go get a white woman if it's that hard for you.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

-

How do you expect me to change black women? I can't change them. They have to wanna change. Maybe i will get me a white woman. Only way i'll deal with black women is if they talk to me because i'm not talking to them anymore. Check Two, i seriously doubt there's some fat white women in the projects and i know you don't live in the projects.

Charles, I don't think you've ever been to the projects a day in your life, or you would see the wildabeasts waddling around.

-

I've been to the projects before because my grandmother lived in the projects. Then again i don't know if i would consider her apartment building the projects because there was only 4 floors in her building. She did live in the ghetto. Even if i hadn't been to the projects before, would that make me a pussy Check Two? Fuck them ghetto niggas living in the projects with their ignorant way of thinking. Their fucked up mentality is the reason why most of them will die in the projects. I did take this black woman i used to deal with to the projects once for a party and i stayed with her and i should've left early because i don't like being around ignorant blacks. I got pissed at her when we left from there because we left real late and we're lucky that we didn't get killed or robbed. I had been trying to get her to leave before it got too late but she didn't wanna leave early. I will never do that again.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    How do you expect me to change black women? I can't change them. They have to wanna change. Maybe i will get me a white woman. Only way i'll deal with black women is if they talk to me because i'm not talking to them anymore. Check Two, i seriously doubt there's some fat white women in the projects and i know you don't live in the projects.
    I'm talking about as far as, meeting a black woman that you like and dating her, then teaching her the ways, I'm not talking about standing on a podium and start preaching nigga. You sound like a female "Niggaz ain't shit" well stop going after the same typical black female nigga. Go for a female that has something going on with her life. In all your stories you're fucking with nut ass black women, no wonder why you have these stories my nigga...step ya game up
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

-

Alright i see your point.

-

I saw Think Like A Man last week and it's very good. Gabrielle Union, Regina Hall, Taraji Henson, Meagan Good are beautiful. Hottie/former model Melyssa Ford had a small part in this and Carmelo Anthony's wife La La was in this as Meagan's friend. Kevin Hart is funny. LOL@him saying to Taraji Henson, damn your skirt is small woo hahahahahahaha.

who is tajari henson? how do you pronounce that?

-

You don't know who Taraji Henson is? She's been in a lot of movies. First time i saw her was in Baby Boy with Tyrese, Ving Rhames, Snoop Dogg. She plays on the new tv show Person Of Interest with Jim Caviezel(i think that's how you spell his last name. He was in a movie with Jennifer Lopez called Angel Eyes and he was weird in that LOL.)

lol ok I was going to check that Person of Interest show out, but I haven't yet. I saw some pictures of Tajari. She kinda looks like a less heavy Nell Carter.

But anyway, how are my girls Aisha Tyler and Sharon Leal looking these days? are they still fine?