Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RA The Rugged Man fucking ILL interview

Default RA The Rugged Man fucking ILL interview

http://conspiracyworldwide.podomatic...09_39_02-08_00

its towards the end and sick hes talking all about his new album sounds dope

Banned

nobody can hate on RA after listening to that. the guy is a one-man band and he makes shit happen. his album sounds promising

I'm pumped for this new RA shit
    A million strands of spider webs weaved to make my vest
    Chi energy compacted deep within my inner chest
    One touch of my eagle claw clutch, rips your guts, brass head kill you fast with rapid head buts, ninja spying, the ammo flying, the steel iron blow a nigga neck from his head like dandelions

that's some dope producers he got on there. i'm hyped for the joints with Buckwild, Ayatollah, Fizzy Womack and Marco Polo. Will Tell is very hit or miss, hopefully he brings his A game and I hope the above mentioned makes more than one contribution each. i really want to hear a cohessive R.A. album this time!

i haven't listened to the podcast but the thing it says below the R.A. stuff, are they saying that there will be a new EPMD album produced by PMD and The Snowgoons?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

i usually like RA interviews but he was way too defensive in this one! if you have to convince people you're a legend as hard as he's doing guess what? you're not a legend!

Quote Originally Posted by cap View Post
    i usually like RA interviews but he was way too defensive in this one! if you have to convince people you're a legend as hard as he's doing guess what? you're not a legend!
    RA calling himself a legend is like a guy who rides the bench in the NBA for 15 years calling himself a hall of famer, being around forever doesnt make you legendary if you dont accomplish anything

That said, I see that he's working with Ayatollah & Buckwild on this project, which is the first good news I've heard so far, I dont hate the guy I just think he's Overrated and gets way too much praise for the amount of output he has, but If he delivers a good album I'll give him the credit for it

Old Head, Young Shoulders laolu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OntheHorizon View Post
    RA calling himself a legend is like a guy who rides the bench in the NBA for 15 years calling himself a hall of famer, being around forever doesnt make you legendary if you dont accomplish anything

That said, I see that he's working with Ayatollah & Buckwild on this project, which is the first good news I've heard so far, I dont hate the guy I just think he's Overrated and gets way too much praise for the amount of output he has, but If he delivers a good album I'll give him the credit for it

I will leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by laolu View Post

I will leave it at that.
    Go ahead, that song sucks

"Every Record label Suuuuuckkkkkkkkksssssss Diiiiiiiiiccccccccckkkkkkkkkk" dude sounds like he has downsyndrome on there

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

He's not a legend. No rings (classic albums), no type of impact on the game......not a legend...
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Go ahead, that song sucks

"Every Record label Suuuuuckkkkkkkkksssssss Diiiiiiiiiccccccccckkkkkkkkkk" dude sounds like he has downsyndrome on there
    You obviously heard this song for the first time in your life today.

Eastwood made that face after someone played him that retarded hook

You obviously heard this song for the first time in your life today.
    No, I heard it on Legendary classics, and then in a shittier quality on the Bloody Apes Bootlegg

I didnt like it then, dont like it now, his voice was horrible back then, and that hook is awful

his voice was horrible back then, and that hook is awful
    That is the beauty of it...

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    He's not a legend. No rings (classic albums), no type of impact on the game......not a legend...
    YEA SINCE YOUR A WUTANGCHAMBER FAG WHO DONT KNOW UNDERGROUND HIP HOP I WONT POST HIS 90s CLASSICS SO I'LL JUST HIT YOU WITH A "WUTANGCHAMBER" TRACK HOW HE ETHERED TIMBO KING, HELL RAZAH, & TRAGEDY KHADAFI ON THERE OWN TRACK