Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Slaughterhouse – Hammer Dance (prod. araabMUZIK)

Default Slaughterhouse – Hammer Dance (prod. araabMUZIK)

nice! looking forward to the album, i have a feeling its gonna be great!

this works as a jam for the internet kids
    this works as a jam for the modern hip-hop fans (cuz of the aarabmuzik production)
    will this work in the club? as a hit? i dont know. i know thats what they want this to be since its the first single and shit, but i dont see it. maybe its just cuz im used to seeing these dudes fail.

but this song is tough. i thought budden went in, that pujols line was dope (even if it'll be dated very quickly)

LOL @ sampling Korn "Falling Away From Me" for the beat, I dont get why people use this Arab kid, maybe he works for cheap

Not the worst I heard from him tho, at least the song has an actual hook and isnt just 4 verses again.........

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

araab is fuckin wack....

its not awful, but i wont listen to it past that one listen

Araab is just a MPC demo head, might as well just stick to that. compositions are souless and wack.

Why do great MCs insist on using subpar beats?!
    ...plus I'm SO tired of hearing SlaughterHouse do "Gun" songs.
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut

The beat is not horrible but theres nothing great about it. Not worth the download imo. This group is very capable of making a descent album with all their talents but it seems they fall short most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by MANTIS69 View Post
    The beat is not horrible but theres nothing great about it. Not worth the download imo. This group is very capable of making a descent album with all their talents but it seems they fall short most of the time.
    I couldn't have said it better. Budden has some sick work on his mixtapes, as does Crooked I (who DIDN'T look forward to the Weekly series he did?!) and there's no doubt Royce is a beast when properly motivated. I can't speak on Ortiz's past work but he's not lame is the best I can say about him.

You would think that a talented group like this would come out with something mind-blowing instead of the mediocre crap they're trying to sell...

...wait, that might (no, that MUST!) be it. They're trying to sell albums instead of put out dope shit.

So sad.
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut

Quote Originally Posted by .5KutSkeleton View Post
    I couldn't have said it better. Budden has some sick work on his mixtapes, as does Crooked I (who DIDN'T look forward to the Weekly series he did?!) and there's no doubt Royce is a beast when properly motivated. I can't speak on Ortiz's past work but he's not lame is the best I can say about him.

You would think that a talented group like this would come out with something mind-blowing instead of the mediocre crap they're trying to sell...

...wait, that might (no, that MUST!) be it. They're trying to sell albums instead of put out dope shit.

So sad.

To be honest I cant blame for that bruh, the only member of this group that ever made any real money was Budden........ The rest of these cats are in their 30's and havent accomplished shit, Crooked I has kids and internet Kudos isnt gonna feed them, and Royce has mountains of legal bills from being a Drunk Driver, lol, these dudes either need to make some money fast or start looking for real jobs
    Last edited by OntheHorizon; 03-01-2012 at 03:40 AM.

joel needs to leave this half arse group

Banned

what more do you need to hear to come to the conclusion arab muzik is a fuckin BUM?!!?!?!?!?!?

guy samples gay ass 80's hair metal and nu metal records like its hot....

BAHBWHBAHBHWBHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all these kids got no fuckin ear man... couldnt find a dope loop if their life depended on it... he probably thinks he really flipped some SHIT sampling korn.....

dude... you just sampled a gay ass nu metal record and made a wack ass beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most annoying signature in the game... most cluttered, annoying, soulless, kits in the game... kinda bozo that mixes every soda on the fountain and acts like hes doing some next level shit... give me a coke... go take your wack ass hawiaan punch sierra mist mr pibb coke and sun-kist mix and sip it somewhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!!

song fucking sucked too...

bunch of rapping not saying shit... zero quotables, non rewindable... wack hook... wack track... you had the best verse... no you had the best verse... nah you had the best verse.... NAH.. song SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!

slaughterhouse is for elvis lovers and idiots that think the only 2 camps in the game are shady records and young money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watch them do the unthinkable and flop with elvis 2.0 and jimmy iovine behind them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahaha

most annoying signature in the game... most cluttered, annoying, soulless, kits in the game... kinda bozo that mixes every soda on the fountain and acts like hes doing some next level shit... give me a coke... go take your wack ass hawiaan punch sierra mist mr pibb coke and sun-kist mix and sip it somewhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha

funny ppl think araab and kanye spazzing out on the mpc is some revolutionary dope ass shit

at least kanye is somewhat respectable, besides the fact that he may be a homo
    Non Ignorants

RIP

songs pretty mediocre.

and i actually like slaughterhouse. but it seems like they really have no feel for making songs that have good concepts.

the album will have a couple bangers on it, this im pretty sure of. but they need to make songs with concepts or stories. not this type of mediocre bullshit.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Old Head, Young Shoulders laolu's Avatar

AraabMuzik<<<