Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Slaughterhouse – Hammer Dance (prod. araabMUZIK)

araabmuzik is dope he just needs to get some new fucking drums like sheesh... the sample was pretty dope and wh does it matter what the fuck he sampled ?? the samples dope you know how many rappers sampled rock shit ?

Quote Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
    araabmuzik is dope he just needs to get some new fucking drums like sheesh... the sample was pretty dope and wh does it matter what the fuck he sampled ?? the samples dope you know how many rappers sampled rock shit ?
    There's a Diffrence between Sampling some good rock music and sampling Korn, lol, but I'm biased tho cause I've hated that band since I was in High School, they were lame to begin with with their crybaby "Daddy didnt pay attention to me" lyrics and simple simon ass chords,then to top it off they unleashed Limp Bizkit on the world by helping them get signed, unforgivable in my book

^Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    most annoying signature in the game... most cluttered, annoying, soulless, kits in the game... kinda bozo that mixes every soda on the fountain and acts like hes doing some next level shit... give me a coke... go take your wack ass hawiaan punch sierra mist mr pibb coke and sun-kist mix and sip it somewhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hahahaha BODYBAG

this some corny shit!! .... damn lol
    DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

Don't front like y'all didn't mix all the sodas in the fountain when you were 10 or 11 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Conner View Post
    Don't front like y'all didn't mix all the sodas in the fountain when you were 10 or 11 lol.
    I use to mix Hawaiin Punch with Sprite at Mcdonalds way back when but that shit Angry described has my stomach turning just thinkin bout, lol

On Topic tho, If SH flops like angry is predicting you might as well say goodnight to any kind of respectable hip hop coming back to the radio ever again, one of the reasons I go light on them, as a group there not my favorite shit but I'd rather hear them then anything else thats out, if they flop with Em behind them, thats the last roll of the dice an Underground Vet is ever gonna get, be nothing but Drake's & Nicki's from here out..........

I was very hyped when I heard about slaughter house but after they've dropped album it was all gone, dunno why. All of them are great lyricist but they ain't all that when it comes to this.

song is dope, but they could have had a better single...this works as a street single though, if thats what it is im not sure. but One was a better single from their last LP...

Quote Originally Posted by OntheHorizon View Post
    To be honest I cant blame for that bruh, the only member of this group that ever made any real money was Budden........ The rest of these cats are in their 30's and havent accomplished shit, Crooked I has kids and internet Kudos isnt gonna feed them, and Royce has mountains of legal bills from being a Drunk Driver, lol, these dudes either need to make some money fast or start looking for real jobs
    joey has a mansion in new york, and royce just tweeted his new porsche panamera....i dont know where the rumor that they are broke are coming from but these dudes have 0 financial issues. royce is an alcoholic though.

On Topic tho, If SH flops like angry is predicting you might as well say goodnight to any kind of respectable hip hop coming back to the radio ever again, one of the reasons I go light on them, as a group there not my favorite shit but I'd rather hear them then anything else thats out, if they flop with Em behind them, thats the last roll of the dice an Underground Vet is ever gonna get, be nothing but Drake's & Nicki's from here out..........
    this. anyone thats to any level a fan of lyrics should be cheering this group on.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

LOL @ sampling Korn "Falling Away From Me" for the beat, I dont get why people use this Arab kid, maybe he works for cheap

Not the worst I heard from him tho, at least the song has an actual hook and isnt just 4 verses again.........
    Quote Originally Posted by BRONZBODY View Post
    araab is fuckin wack....
    ARAB MUSIK IS MUSIC FOR THE STREETS SO IF LIVE IN THE SUBURBS WITH NO LINKS TO THE STREETS THAN CHANCES ARE YOUR NOT GONNA FEEL HIS BEATS

AS FOR SLAUGHTERHOUSE, THEY LIKE FREDDIE GIBBS AND CURRENCY ONLY SOUND DOPE ON A ALCHEMIST BEAT

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
    ARAB MUSIK IS MUSIC FOR THE STREETS SO IF LIVE IN THE SUBURBS WITH NO LINKS TO THE STREETS THAN CHANCES ARE YOUR NOT GONNA FEEL HIS BEATS

AS FOR SLAUGHTERHOUSE, THEY LIKE FREDDIE GIBBS AND CURRENCY ONLY SOUND DOPE ON A ALCHEMIST BEAT

^^^^ that whole post is a contradiction.

i'll give you currensy. but gibbs is dope AND a straight up street mc.

that song is fire. and not because of the madlib beat,but because gibbs ripped that shit.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

IGHT GIBBS GETS A PASS SINCE HE ALSO SOUNDS GOOD IN STATIK SELECTAH BEATs

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

lol, knew this beat was gonna be average before I heard it as I swear Cam'ron tells araab to keep all his good beats for UN/Dipset projects.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post

what part of this beat is for the streets exactly, the part where he jacked the sample from an emo nu metal band who write songs about being molested by their father and cutting themselves??