Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THE reason why some Black Men Won't Date Or Marry Black Women

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Default THE reason why some Black Men Won't Date Or Marry Black Women

Default Geraldo Vs Head Black Panther ,Very Explosive Interview

The interviewer had no interest in hearing an intelligent answer from the Black Panther president and the entire thing seemed set up to make us look bad. It's funny how Geraldo will go to other countries and advocate "social justice" when the imbalance here in America has yet to be redressed.
    But what else can one expect from Fox News Network?
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut

-

The reason why some black men won't date or marry black women is because most black women are golddiggers, stuck up, got a attitude. I don't need to listen to Malcolm X to know the answer to this. When black women change their ignorant behavior, then black men will date and marry them. Black women complain about there aren't any good black men and i'm a good black man and they won't date me unless they think they can use me. Reality is black women don't want good black men because they think good black men are soft and they think they can use them. They'd rather have ignorant black men who are always gonna give them drama because black women love drama.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The reason why some black men won't date or marry black women is because most black women are golddiggers, stuck up, got a attitude. I don't need to listen to Malcolm X to know the answer to this. When black women change their ignorant behavior, then black men will date and marry them. Black women complain about there aren't any good black men and i'm a good black man and they won't date me unless they think they can use me. Reality is black women don't want good black men because they think good black men are soft and they think they can use them. They'd rather have ignorant black men who are always gonna give them drama because black women love drama.

don't confuse being nice with being good

if you cannot provide for and protect your woman, you ain't no good man

they got an attitude with punk niggas who just wanna sniff on some pussy and live in they house and eat up all they babies cereal

women are attracted to confident and powerful niggas, and if the nigga on the corner got all yall tight pants wearing niggas scared of him, and he making money by all means, and would knock a nigga out quick for disrespecting her, then that's the nigga she gonna be attracted to -
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 03-03-2012 at 04:18 PM.

-

I don't take advantage of women and i'm not gonna let a woman take care of me. I would never eat up women's food and live off of them. I'm not gonna fight a man for disrespecting my woman because i don't believe violence is the answer when you have a problem with people. If a woman thinks i'm a sucker because i won't fight for her because a man disrespects her, i don't care. I'm not gonna change who iam to please a woman and make her wanna be with me. If a woman doesn't want me for the way iam, that's her problem. Black women need to stop criticizing black men when they got issues and they refuse to look at themselves to see that they're fucked up. I know black men are fucked up also but there's some good black men. So i don't listen to that dumb shit they be saying about there aren't any good black men. Black women are only interested in black men that got material things like money, nice cars, nice houses/apartments, jewelry, nice clothes.

charles - those items you say they are attracted to are things that show them that you take care of yourself and are stable, and are able to take care of them.
    so if you are walking with your woman and a man disrespects her out of the blue, you'll do nothing

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

the reason why i wont date brown woman is because ive been trough to much with these broads within my own family on some live treathening stuff i cant see other brown women doing any good for me if my own cant do and havent done so why should i

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    don't confuse being nice with being good

if you cannot provide for and protect your woman, you ain't no good man

they got an attitude with punk niggas who just wanna sniff on some pussy and live in they house and eat up all they babies cereal

women are attracted to confident and powerful niggas, and if the nigga on the corner got all yall tight pants wearing niggas scared of him, and he making money by all means, and would knock a nigga out quick for disrespecting her, then that's the nigga she gonna be attracted to -
    But the nigger on the corner doesn't have long to live nor can he obtain a good job. I believe you're being a little short sighted here, Sunny. 70% of African-American households are run by women. What does that say about the state of the black man? We are strong? Bullshit! If a man won't provide for his family but he is a real street thug, does that mean he is strong?

{>____<}

I don't take advantage of women and i'm not gonna let a woman take care of me. I would never eat up women's food and live off of them. I'm not gonna fight a man for disrespecting my woman because i don't believe violence is the answer when you have a problem with people. If a woman thinks i'm a sucker because i won't fight for her because a man disrespects her, i don't care. I'm not gonna change who iam to please a woman and make her wanna be with me. If a woman doesn't want me for the way iam, that's her problem. Black women need to stop criticizing black men when they got issues and they refuse to look at themselves to see that they're fucked up. I know black men are fucked up also but there's some good black men. So i don't listen to that dumb shit they be saying about there aren't any good black men. Black women are only interested in black men that got material things like money, nice cars, nice houses/apartments, jewelry, nice clothes.
    Charles, I have an apartment, nice job, nice clothes, I smell good, and I have a bad ass cell phone. In order to attract women, I have to look good and let them know I take care of myself. This is life.

As a man (not just as a Black man) your woman is your reflection, the moon to your sun. If you are not willing to protect her celestial body when it is threatened and she is your reflection, what does this say about your willingness/ability to defend yourself? In any culture, being able to defend one's family and property is a desired trait in men and you are saying you are not willing to do so.
    So what kind of man are you supposed to be?
    Just because you do not want to descend into violence does not meant that you will not be in situations that will call for it, peaceful men prepare and plan for war because that is what it takes to maintain the peace.
    You go on and on about how women only want A. B. and C. from their men and how they're SO fucked up but you have yet to turn the mirror of criticism upon yourself in an objective manner. If you had you'd be willing to change a few things about yourself instead of saying things like, "if she doesn't like it it's her problem" because YOU are the one suffering, not the women of the world. Despite good qualities you say that you have, a meaningful relationship involves a compromise on both parts and a willingness to accept certain flaws with the understanding that these flaws will be worked upon during the process of the relationship.

Tectrus hit it on the head with his previous two comments. To attract a quality Black woman we as Black men have to display qualities that our women want. Period. The material things ultimately don't matter but I'm sure we all have heard the term "status symbols". Certain symbols must be recognized in order to begin the mating dance and the same applies to us. I would not want a woman that walks around in bummy clothes and her hair is a wreck, these things say to me that she does not care about how she presents herself to the world and if she's like this in public, who knows how fucked up her private life is?
    The same applies to us, whether we like it or not. Either descend to the real world with the rest of us or shut the fuck up cuz you are contradicting yourself and making yourself (and the rest of the real men) look bad.
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut

-

I don't care what you say. Black women are fucked up and they only want black men that got a lot of money and nice cars. Ironman if you have those things, how come you're single? Who cares that Jill Scott doesn't like black men dating white women. She needs to talk to black women and tell them to stop acting like bitches and golddiggers if they expect black men to get with them. Malcolm X shouldn't have been giving his opinion about interracial dating because he seemed to forget that he dated white women before he became a muslim LOL.

{>____<}

I don't care what you say. Black women are fucked up and they only want black men that got a lot of money and nice cars. Ironman if you have those things, how come you're single? Who cares that Jill Scott doesn't like black men dating white women. She needs to talk to black women and tell them to stop acting like bitches and golddiggers if they expect black men to get with them. Malcolm X shouldn't have been giving his opinion about interracial dating because he seemed to forget that he dated white women before he became a muslim LOL.
    Everyone likes nice things, Charles. No body wants a man or a woman who is dirty, broke, soft, and wack. We are Americas.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

THAT WAS COLD BLOODED!!!
    BOUNCE..
    Last edited by _BaLaNcE_; 04-17-2012 at 01:22 PM.