Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Thoughts

-

Sunny Winters, what do you mean you wonder if this situation is real? Like i said, Martin succeded with getting blacks to go to places where whites go and i'm glad he did that because i like going to white neighborhoods and going to stores where they shop and restaurants they eat at because i don't go to places often in black neighborhoods because most blacks don't act right. So who's fault is it that most blacks won't act right? I guess that's white people's fault right? LOL. It's white people's fault that blacks kill each other, sell drugs, go to prison, black women having babies by black men losers, dropping outta high school, not reading books because ignorant blacks think when you do that, you're trying to be white which is the most stupidest thing i've heard, ignorant black men wearing their pants hanging off their ass so you can see their underwear and talking street slang instead of speaking english.

Martin wasn't trying to get blacks to kiss whites asses and act like whites. He just felt that blacks and whites didn't have to be enemies because it's stupid for a race of people to hate another race of people because of the color of their skin. If blacks had listened to Malcolm, we would've never been able to go places where whites go. Blacks need to get this stupid mentality outta their head that it's not cool to live in the suburbs, it's not cool to get a education and read books, it's not cool to get a job, it's not cool to take care of your kids even if you don't wanna be with the mother of your kids, it's not cool to speak english instead of using street slang. When you have a stupid mentality like that, you will never get ahead and do well in life. The thing that's so retarded about this is that whites love to see blacks fail and whites are laughing at us and ignorant blacks don't even care. If Martin and Malcolm were alive today, they would be very upset with what's happening with ignorant blacks because they fought hard for us to have a better life and have the same rights as whites and we're not taking advantage of it.

-

I take back what i said about Malcolm fought for blacks to have the same rights as whites because he had so much hate for whites. I'm sure he wanted blacks to have the same rights as whites but he preached that blacks should hate whites because of what whites have done to us for so long and he had the right to hate whites because whites were evil back then. Most of them are still evil and that's never gonna change. But i'm happy that Martin fought for blacks to integrate with whites because i don't hate all whites. I just hate racist whites.