Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How Many Of Ya'll Men Only Want Sex From Women And Not Feet?

'

Grown men who wear antique raincoats in gated communities leave a cream filling in his birdchest

They call sunny "little debbie" in his hood

charlesjones with another great thread.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

charlesjones, no disrespect, but you couldn't of had that many female encounters on more than 2-3 levels with that first post.

charlesjones @the 4:02 mark...

Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    what the fuck else can a woman do besides suck nut?

cook? maybe?
    clean? thats hard to fuck up but im sure half the women nowadays cant do that shit either

i cant really see the use of a woman under 29 except to dump reckless nuts in and give a fake name and number

-

Women talk too much and that's why i don't wanna be in a relationship with them. If i could find me a woman that doesn't talk a lot and treats me good, then i'll be in a relationship. I dated a black woman before who doesn't talk a lot and was good to me and i should've stayed with her. My co-worker and my job supervisor told me i need to stop waiting for a beauty queen to get with me and get with a fat woman or a ugly woman because those type of women are the ones who will be good to you and cook for you and she don't ask you for a lot of money and to buy her things hahahahahahahahahahaha. I refuse to be with a fat woman and a ugly woman. I dated a thick black woman before and if she wanted to take me back if she still looked the same, then i would go back with her but i will never date a fat woman again. I can't help it that i love cute slim black women even though they piss me off with their attitude and being golddiggers. I just want them to change their ignorant behavior and they refuse to do that. Black women need to stop saying black men ain't no good when most of them ain't about shit either. Black women are the best looking women on the planet and they got the best bodies but if they don't change their fucked up behavior, pretty soon all the black men are gonna be with white women. I haven't seen that many black men with asian women and hispanic women. Mekhi Phifer is the only black man i know with a asian woman.

Charles, would you date this chick if she treated you right and didn't talk much?

-

That's not a woman. That's a man pretending to be a woman LOL.

-

Check Two, i see you didn't respond to my topic about Too Short's new album after what i just said. You know you can't argue with what i said because i'm right.