Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Many Of Ya'll Men Only Want Sex From Women And Not Feet?

-

Default How Many Of Ya'll Men Only Want Sex From Women And Not Feet?

I only want sex from women because i don't have anything in common with them and that's the case for most men. Men ya'll gotta admit that ya'll only want sex from women because what else can women do for you besides spend your money, cook, give you kids? LOL. Men need to learn to cook, clean and wash clothes and don't depend on women to do that for you. Plus women talk too much and most men don't like to talk a lot. Women will also keep men broke if you let them because they'll try to spend all your money. That's why i deal with prostitutes because intimacy is the only thing i want from women. I'm never gonna get married and i probably won't have a girlfriend for the rest of my life and i'm ok with that.

Some good points

-

We finally agree on something LOL.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I only want sex from women because i don't have anything in common with them and that's the case for most men. Men ya'll gotta admit that ya'll only want sex from women because what else can women do for you besides spend your money, cook, give you kids? LOL. Men need to learn to cook, clean and wash clothes and don't depend on women to do that for you. Plus women talk too much and most men don't like to talk a lot. Women will also keep men broke if you let them because they'll try to spend all your money. That's why i deal with prostitutes because intimacy is the only thing i want from women. I'm never gonna get married and i probably won't have a girlfriend for the rest of my life and i'm ok with that.
    sex is better when the woman wants it from you - in a world like this, dedication and loyalty will get you hurt...so you mind as well use these bitches cause ain't no queens being brought into existence

but if you using them then you need them - and if you need them, yousa punk ass nigga - a man that is productive and progressive will eventually need some soft cushion to lay on and a good healthy meal to eat - he's too busy to be washing his own clothes and cooking his own food - so a powerful man like this, if he's to stay consistent and maintain his position as a MAN, will naturally want a woman for his helpmeet - but if you ain't worth shit and you ain't making no moves to be shit, then yeah - buy you some pussy -

public hamburgers are for slaves anyway

We finally agree on something LOL.
    Well I had been engaged recently, but I broke it off. I'm not sure if marriage is for me at this point in time, maybe down the line. I thought you were done with the prostitutes though? lol

-

Plus most women like to do boring things that men don't like to do such as going to stage plays, ballet, art gallery hahahahahahahahahaha. Men like to play football and basketball, watch football and basketball, shoot pool, gamble, listen to rap music, watch movies. Women like movies too but they like boring movies LOL. When women go to the store whether it's a clothing store, shoes store, grocery store, they stay in the store too long and when men go to the clothing store, grocery store, shoes store, we don't stay long.

-

Well i thought about leaving prostitutes alone but it's hard for me to do because i like being intimate with them and i got a foot fettish. If i got a girlfriend, then i would leave them alone. I know i say i don't want a girlfriend because of the topic i posted saying i only want sex from women but i've been in a relationship before and i liked it. My ex-girlfriend is a good person and now i regret breaking up with her but at the time i didn't wanna be bothered with women who have kids and she has 4 but she had 3 when i was with her.

Plus most women like to do boring things that men don't like to do such as going to stage plays, ballet, art gallery hahahahahahahahahaha. Men like to play football and basketball, watch football and basketball, shoot pool, gamble, listen to rap music, watch movies. Women like movies too but they like boring movies LOL. When women go to the store whether it's a clothing store, shoes store, grocery store, they stay in the store too long and when men go to the clothing store, grocery store, shoes store, we don't stay long.
    dog you watch WAYYYYY too many movies bruh .. i dont know any bitch whos ever wanted me to go to an art gallery with her lmfaoo... and you living in detroit im surprised you have hahaha ...

you are sort of right though it seems all the wifey material women are already taken and all the ones who are cool think like niggas ... and by them doing that they are usually hoes .. so nah mean idk .. your right in some cases but its obviousyouve never had a real relationship with any female ... and i dont mean romantically i mean period ... like as a friend or anything cause most of the shit you said sounds like its straight from a sitcom lol

-

I don't live in Detroit. I'm in Maryland. There's a black woman i'm seeing now that's a strip club dancer and even though we aren't a couple, i pay her for intimacy because she said she's not ready for a relationship. She's the only woman i'm gonna pay for intimacy from now on until she's ready for a relationship because she's hot and she's nice. I wish she didn't have 3 kids. I'm gonna take her on a date which will be our first on April 20th when Think Like A Man movie with Gabrielle Union, Taraji Henson, Meagan Good, Kevin Hart comes out. I've spent the night at a hotel with her before and it was good. I liked sleeping next to her and i love kissing her body because she has a hot body. Plus she's darkskin and i usually don't date darkskin women because i love lightskin women.

you can't be real

^^Why the hell would she want a relationship with you when you're already giving her what she wants up front?

I think the analytical part of your brain rotted and died from inactivity.
    Last edited by Squidgy McGubbins; 03-03-2012 at 05:49 PM.

Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

#Fake

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

I only want sex from a woman cos sex from a man sounds kinda painful...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

lol

you know you want some mustache sex

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

CHARLES JONES SOUNDS LIKE A REAL LADIEs MAN

HE IS KNOWN AS PLAYBOY IN THE HOOD