Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: American Horror Story

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

The intro to that last episode was pretty funny with the kid singing in the tattoo shop and then his friend saying something about how he fucks his mom. Pretty good episode. They really do push the limit with all the nudity and violence.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    I've been checking out more of season 2 also, the Asylum one. I think you's would like that too, it's real twisted. Most of it is set in the 60's. You got a woman in there for trying to give everybody blowjobs(the average woman nowadays), gay conversion therapy, an OG nazi experimental doctor, an adult Anne Frank, and a whole lot more. I don't want to give too much details. Though I don't think Killa B could handle it. She would be in her blanket sleeper hiding under the bed.
    I will watch on netflix. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Miliato View Post
    The intro to that last episode was pretty funny with the kid singing in the tattoo shop and then his friend saying something about how he fucks his mom. Pretty good episode. They really do push the limit with all the nudity and violence.
    Yeah that was funny. Its fucked up how his memory is coming back then he checks his limbs only to verify its not his, but his friends arms and legs. LMAO.

sounds like a good show, will have to check it out

Default AMERICAN HORROR STORY: Asylum

Holy shit!

Checktwo you were right.

This season is wild.

Aliens, blowjobs and Nazi's... Oh my!

I'm gonna finish this season and record the Coven season until im finished with Asylum.

LMAO @ the gummo chick blowing everyone then being turned into some sick pulsating monster experiment.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

What is this show about exactly?
    We do it for the people.

THE PLOT CONTAINS SPOILERS****************************************** *************************************************

==Plot==
    The second season of ''American Horror Story'' follows the patients, doctors and nuns who occupy Briarcliff Mental Institution in Massachusetts in 1964, intercut with scenes from the present. Sister Jude ([[Jessica Lange]]) and Sister Mary Eunice ([[Lily Rabe]]) maintain the institution that was founded by Monsignor Timothy Howard ([[Joseph Fiennes]]) to treat and house the mentally and criminally insane. Psychiatrist Dr. Oliver Thredson ([[Zachary Quinto]]) and scientist Dr. Arthur Arden ([[James Cromwell]]) treat the patients within the facility. The patients, many of whom claim to be unjustly institutionalized, include lesbian journalist Lana Winters ([[Sarah Paulson]]), accused serial killer Kit Walker ([[Evan Peters]]), and alleged murderer Grace Bertrand ([[Lizzie Brocheré]]).

As the season unfolds, information is revealed about everyone's past, present, and personal lives. Sister Jude was once a philandering nightclub singer who unintentionally killed a young girl in a drunk-driving hit and run accident in 1949. This led her to become a nun and she was later selected to work at Briarcliff. Sister Mary Eunice is a shy and innocent nun who fears Sister Jude. Later, she becomes possessed by the Devil during an exorcism of another patient and becomes a cruel and willful woman. She anonymously taunts Sister Jude about the drunk-driving accident. Sister Jude is terrorized by the memory and goes to see the family of the dead girl. While there, she learns the girl survived the accident with only a few broken bones. Sister Jude figures that God had a plan for her all along, and decides that it is her job to destroy all the remaining evil at Briarcliff.

The evil includes the sadistic scientists Dr. Arden and the secret serial killer Dr. Thredson. Arden is a former Nazi whose experiments have produced "Raspers", mutated former patients, who lurk in the woods surrounding the institution, and who are fed the flesh of dead patients. He and Sister Jude often clash with their differing views of how the facility should be run. Dr. Thredson is a psychiatrist assigned to evaluate accused serial killer Walker, although it is revealed that Thredson actually committed the murders Walker is accused of, and got himself assigned to Walker’s case to make sure he could pin the murders on him. Walker believes his wife Alma ([[Britne Oldford]]) was kidnapped by aliens and Thredson makes it his mission to pin her disappearance and possible murder, among others, on him. Walker is duped into taping a confession and is arrested for the murders. He later escapes custody.

Thredson also tries to "reform" another patient that has been wrongfully committed. Lana Winters is an ambitious journalist who attempts to expose Briarcliff's mistreatments. She is in a relationship with girlfriend Wendy ([[Clea Duvall]]), who is blackmailed by Sister Jude into committing Winters. When Lana asks Thredson for help contacting Wendy, it is revealed he is the killer and has also murdered Wendy. At first, Thredson tells Winters that the killer is still on the loose. Thredson agrees to help Winters escape the asylum, but she learns his dark secret and that he sees her as the mother he never had. He keeps her prisoner and tries to turn her into his mother figure. He rapes her, and is later going to kill her for his “indiscretion”. A struggle ensues and she escapes, only to end up back at Briarcliff. She later learns she is pregnant with Thredson's baby.

Meanwhile, believing his wife is dead or missing, Kit Walker has taken up with inmate Grace Bertrand. She is accused of murdering her family and it is revealed that she actually did commit the murders, but her stepfather was sexually abusing her and her mother didn’t believe her. She and Walker get caught having sex before his arrest and they are separated with the intent to be sterilized. However, she is abducted by aliens and is later returned, very pregnant and ready to give birth. Walker has allowed himself to be caught and brought back to Briarcliff to help Grace. He negotiates with Monsignor and arranges for Grace, himself and their baby to be released. The three arrive at his old home to find his wife Alma, alive and with her own baby.

While all this is going on, the possessed Sister Mary Eunice is able to get Sister Jude deposed and committed. Mary Eunice takes over Briarcliff, with Dr. Arden's help. She nurses the weakened Monsignor Howard back to health and he tries to perform a failed exorcism on her. She rapes him but later tires of all that is going on and Howard kills her by throwing her off the third floor balcony. Dr. Arden, after becoming loyal to Mary Eunice, cremates her while [[Self-immolation|immolating himself]].

Lana Winters successfully captures a confession from Dr. Thredson, but decides to corner him in his house to say she has turned the tape over to the police. He states, because he is insane, no jury will convict him and she shoots him in the head, stating “Prison is too good for you”. In the present, she has become a famous television investigative reporter and gets Briarcliff closed down for its inhumane treatments. Winters reveals that Monsignor Howard committed suicide. She also reports that Kit Walker took in Sister Jude, after Alma was committed to Briarcliff for killing Grace Bertrand for talking about possibility of the aliens coming back. Alma later dies in Briarcliff. Jude's dementia worsens and she is taken into the woods by the children, where it is assumed they help her mental state. Her mind gets healed for a while but she later grows frail and dies. Kit Walker is later abducted after he contracts pancreatic cancer.

Winters' grown son ([[Dylan McDermott]]) has vowed vengeance against her, the mother who never loved him, especially when she claims he had died at birth. He shows up at her home and threatens to kill her, finishing his father's work and making him proud. She ultimately convinces him that he is not like his murderous father, and in this moment of his near-regret, she is able to take the gun off him and shoot him in the head.
    Last edited by MASTER PAI MEI; 12-14-2013 at 12:03 PM.

It was asylum that got me into the show, the season gets better and more twisted with every episode.

Yeah its very twisted. Since I started watching this i've set up Coven to record while I finish off Asylum.

This way I can watch Coven back to back when i'm ready.

I'm on episode 11 of Asylum, how many episodes is an entire season?

RIP to Precious. A long wait till January 8th for the next episode. lol

Finally got to peeping the first season boxset...this show is a mindfuck,i love it

Indeed. I like how the main characters are different season to season.

I don't remember hearing about this? I guess when a broad attacks a guy, it's not considered news unless he defends himself, and then he'll get called a wife beater.

--- Emma Roberts Arrested for Beating Her Celeb Boyfriend to a Bloody Pulp

Budding actress Emma Roberts, daughter of Eric Roberts (and niece of Julia Roberts), was taken into custody last week in Montreal on suspicion of domestic violence after she allegedly engaged in a physical altercation with her actor boyfriend Evan Peters that reportedly ended in bloodshed.

Roberts and Peters, who have been dating for over a year, were on location shooting the next season of American Horror Story — the FX TV show in which Peters stars, and which Roberts just joined.

A concerned hotel guest apparently alerted local police to a "heated argument" taking place in a nearby room, and when officers showed up they observed Peters with a bloody nose and bite marks.

Roberts was subsequently arrested, but released a few short hours later after Peters refused to press charged.

Sources told TMZ the two were hitting each other, but Peters was not arrested because Roberts did not sustain any immediately visible injuries.

The gossip site has since produced photos of Roberts looking "bruised and bandaged."

The couple has since released a statement concerning the incident, telling Us Weekly, "It was an unfortunate incident and misunderstanding. Ms. Roberts was released after questioning and the couple are working together to move past it."

Just started watching season 3. Good to see a show taking some chances instead of playing it safe.

First season wasn't all that tbh, started of great but got less interesting as it went on.

Second season was great in every way.

Third season looks promising.

Every season got at least a few great characters though. The pinhead from season two probably being my favorite.. I also loved that half-burnt dude from the first season and Jessica Lange is perfect throughout the series. The perfect cold hearted bitch, and her character progression in season two was done amazingly well.

The song in the title sequence and all three title sequences are absolutely amazing as well. Probably the best I've seen to any tv-show.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

Agreed. I have watched season 3 up to the mid season finale. The 3 episodes that have aired I have yet to see waiting for them all to be released so I can watch the entire second half during a weekend.

The past episode was pretty lackluster. Hopefully the Coven ends on a high note with the season finale. With almost everybody able to be brought back to life it seems, what is the point of things though? lol

Evan Peters was one of the best characters in season 2, and they have given him basically nothing to do in season 3. I assume he will play a rather big part in the finale, but he was wasted this season. Not to sound sexist and all, but the Coven season could have benefitted with some extra male characters, to help even out the bitchiness. There is hardly anybody on there that is likeable. Imagine how bad that Precious must smell in that awful southern heat.