Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: American Horror Story

i finished the 2nd season last week on boxset..man what a diabolical show..i didnt see that ending coming...jesus i cant wait to see the 3rd season when it comes out on boxset

the final episode was the absolute worst episode in the history of "American Horror Story", not just "Coven"... though there's been a few episodes that weren't as good, i'd still give them around 3/5 - this was for me a 1/5 show. so dissapointing :/

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

So it was 4 episodes after the midseason finale? thats it?

I'll watch now

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

Yea the finale seems rushed. Awful ending to the season

I just finished an episode in which Nan is drowned. WTF is happening LOL

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    The past episode was pretty lackluster. Hopefully the Coven ends on a high note with the season finale. With almost everybody able to be brought back to life it seems, what is the point of things though? lol

Evan Peters was one of the best characters in season 2, and they have given him basically nothing to do in season 3. I assume he will play a rather big part in the finale, but he was wasted this season. Not to sound sexist and all, but the Coven season could have benefitted with some extra male characters, to help even out the bitchiness. There is hardly anybody on there that is likeable. Imagine how bad that Precious must smell in that awful southern heat.
    I thought it was funny when the Roberts witch wants to blow him and he says NO!

Default American Horror Story: Freak Show (featuring terrifying clown)

Fans of "American Horror Story" who suffer from Coulrophobia may want to steer clear... really, really clear... from the upcoming "American Horror Story: Freak Show" as there will be a villain waiting for them to die for!

Series co-creator Ryan Murphy revealed to Entertainment Weekly some truly spooky news: The upcoming fourth season of the hit series will feature a killer clown... and not the kind that the Chiodo brothers set free upon the world in the 80s.

"...I thought it was going to be light, but it’s turning out to be quite terrifyingly dark... it feels much more like the 'Asylum' season. But look — if you have a character named the Clown Killer, it’s going to be dark.”

When asked for confirmation of the villain... “Yes,” confirms Murphy. “The most terrifying clown ever!”

Jessica Lange, Denis O'Hare, Emma Roberts, Gabourey Sidibe, Jamie Brewer, Evan Peters, Kathy Bates, Sarah Paulson, Angela Bassett, Frances Conroy, and Michael Chiklis will star. Coming in October

Look forward to this, they always come thru with this series

Still haven't saw the first 2 seasons yet, might start with this one. Are they all separate storylines in each season?

^^
    Yeah, they are different storylines, with several of the same actors playing different characters in each season. There have been three seasons so far, Coven was the worst one.

Thanks, didn't realize this was the fourth. Gonna start with this one and then catch up if I like it

yeah you can watch em in any order, I still haven't seen the first series, i caught on to it on the 2nd one.

Coven started off good but once Stevie Nicks came on the scene it felt like a long music video then the finale was a bunch of horse shit.

Last edited by check two; 07-15-2014 at 06:52 PM.