Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Im Noticing Something about Rza...........

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Default Im Noticing Something about Rza...........

Hey i know the wutangcorp.com is here for us to share music, videos and talk about the wu, i know we arent supposed to put down members( even though i do it sometimes) i have to do it now. Ok. I have All of rza's recent songs and it sounds like he's getting lyrically weak. His beats are still strong, but listen to The track from grandmasters or the track from think differently. He sounds kind of wack to me. the outline track is ok (found in the audio section). But i think rza needs to step it up. If the wu reads this, i want yall to know im just being real with yall niggaz. What do yall think about Rza?
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Niggas Against Society Ironman Starks's Avatar

Default Re: Im Noticing Something about Rza...........

word rza's flow went out the window as far as im concered after 6 Feet Deep

yeah he drops knowledge and all that but if it sounds like garbage thats what im gonna label it. no offense but thats the truth ya know rza just has been slooooww with everything I actually like listening to Masta Killas flow sometimes better than Rza's

but yeah hes gotten slower and even more monotone lately and his lyrical content obviously is worse after BOAP but what you gonna do maybe he'll see this and reevaluate his rhyme schemes or w/e but i doubt it

here comes the hate(come on down RZA fans!)

Veteran Member

i agree with ironman starks 100 percent.

the lyrics look better on paper then on wax......flow is god awful...

im not saying make a fuckin book of the cure tho u crazy motherfucker...rap it anyways

RZA is ok.

ya id rather have some albums than a Wu Tang Manual Collection Platinum edition lol

hahahah ........ NOT ^^

anyways lyricially RZA IS ON POINT

some hit and misses but rza is 8.5 he be doing good

Pussy Ass Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by gi0vanni
    create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.

BOTTOM LINE:

Rza just needs to start making beats like he did in the 90s, and needs to rhyme like he did on forever. PERIOD. This is what everyone wants, this is what wu-tang needs, and this is what he must do to try to get the clan moving again. Let's be honest with ourselves, his beats now are not even close to his beats in the 90s and on forever especially. I know he can still do that shit, so i'm saying that he has to.

well i wont say he needs to make 90s beats but rather get back into his 90s mindstate as if everything is on the line for this album

and to create yea LYRICALLY he is on point but not FLOW wise

I Dont Care About Rza And His Flow

Becuase I Love How He Raps And How He Flows

Call Me Biased But I Like It

Pussy Ass Quotes
    create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Notihgn wrong with RZA, hes always on point. Im sick of these guys who cant see how sick of a emcee RZA is. Hes one of the best emcees in hiphop. Hes ill on Biochemichal Equation so whats your point????

That Ur Gay ^^

Pussy Ass Quotes

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

Well everyone has their opinions but Rza is still ill to me. Havent you heard "advanced pawns"?? he killed that shit.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

Yo ghostlaced, i respect your opinion but, Mf doom saved that track. i felt like turning it when rza was rhyming.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

not too into his recent lyrics. i like him when he rhymes fast. the mcing you hear on biochemical equation is the same as on Masta Killa's school, but RZA needs the energy and speed to make it happen (for me).

and i'm sure rza and wu do NOT appreciate it when people say "you need to go back to 95"

on the real crass, i agree we need to stick with 05' .thats why he needs to drop beats similar to BOAP. they were good well lol