DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Default M.A.R.S>>>> SLAUGHTERHOuSE

agreed
    Non Ignorants

RIP

i dont think anybody cuold argue with this

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

even a broken clock is right twice a day but seriously Large P is the key to this track hopefully they work with him if its a whole project their doing

Veteran Member

no its only a new Cormega song from his new Large Pro. LP with him featuring them. not a group

they dont need to be a group as long as they do a few tracks together and maybe a lil tape or something but this shit nice, its better than the fag shit im surrounded by that everyone listens to

^ from what i understand in the inerview they are still open to work on more material together and with the hype this song's been getting i think something like that is very possible. definitely better than Slaughterhouse, the song is better than any of their tracks

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

3 Piece & A Biscuit Crown Fried Patron's Avatar

Mega confirmed they are a group, they just don't want to be called a "supergroup".

I can understand that, the label 'supergroup' can put more pressure than necessary on a project and group of individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Veteran Member

Roc Marciano also denying MARS

DX: Word up. There were recent reports that a super-group called M.A.R.S. was formed between yourself, Cormega, Action Bronson, and Saigon. Is that true?

Roc Marciano: That’s a misconception that we’re a super-group because we’re not a super-group. We’re not a super-group. It started off with us all just recording one song. The record is creating a crazy buzz. Just the idea of it. So it’s taken on a life of its own, but as far as a super-group, we’re not a super-group.

DX: Are you guys thinking about releasing more than one song? I know you’ve done so as a part of Greneberg [with Alchemist and Oh No!].

Roc Marciano: Nah, that’s not a group either. That was a compilation. Greneberg is the name of the compilation. It was Gangrene meets Marcberg. My songs on one side and their songs are on another side. We’re not a group, it’s just the name of the album. We’re gonna continue on and push it and support each other’s movements with M.A.R.S. There’s some talks about putting a project together in the works, but we’re not going to do it like a super group project. If we decide to sit down and do a project, it’s just going to be all of us contributing our parts.

3 Piece & A Biscuit Crown Fried Patron's Avatar

That just proves what I already said- they don't want to be labeled a "supergroup". Roc actually admits here that they're having talks about doing a project together but doesn't want that "supergroup" label. Mega already officially confirmed that the group exists.

Veteran Member

and another member of the group straight said "no were not". Not like Mega is the leader either, whether a supergroup or a "reg. group" they are both denying that title. They are willing to continue working together, but "MARS" is just a track title from a new Mega LP. Its like Random Axe before they actually became a group, after years of working on each others project they decided to do an entire LP as an official group. These guys have no album, denied being labeled as a group & are only in talks right now.

"We are NOT a supergroup, we are a PROBLEM"~ MEGA
    Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 03-06-2012 at 07:50 PM.

good lord action bronson