Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lauryn Hill Quality! Official Music Video, Country Gurl by Roni Poet, AR Female

That's not a good sign if Sosa likes your music.

I think he meant that you look like you're ready to beat somebody up in the pictures.

lol like check poo said you gotta smile more. but you look cute in the vid.

smiles for my trials

Damn I wonder if she sound as hype on the mic as she looks?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Roni Poet View Post

First of all, its called marketing. Take notes on how many more hits I got just by putting a legend's name in the title. Regardless, of if you see my talent comparable to hers, at the end of the day, I'm posting my video to increase my hits.

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

i get it, its probably a smart marketing move. yeah you look nice in them new pics (roni not skampoe)

you working on a mixtape/album or something?

Sosa softer then Roni's country bosomz!!

DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

niggas is suckas for a pretty face.... fuck it call it tough love, marketing skeam is fraudulent BS, trying to sell me a brand like its nike's & it's coming off like no Frills, if its no frills sell me no frills shit i grew up on no frills

lyrically you still need work, you anit fucken with L boogie, radio, underground, freestyle whateva (not trying to take anything away from you but your just not there yet) when you throw her name (Lauren hill) out there like that, people going to be listening for that type of caliber of skill & talent, and when they don't get it, it's a disappointment and your name/brand is associated wit that disappointment & it takes away from you & your art, keep it 100

you are talented you can sing rap & do spoken word, I gave that country girl another listen it was good I especially like the hook you was singing you kind of remind me of female version of one of the dudes from crucial conflict http://youtu.be/3Fg2NRCB9Sc
    but not as tight, I felt country gurl was the best I heard from you the other joints to me sounds like you not riding the the beat like you supose to

you are a hot mess you are not bad but not awesome either, You want to be awesome! your a bit all over the place for me I dont know if you want to rap, sing or do spoken word,@ times it sounds like you trying to do all three @ the same time, @ times you sound pitchy @ times it sounds like you whining, my point is clean it up who's mixing your vocals it can be compressed a lil & EQed a lil tighter take some of that pitch away

I'm in New York we tuff critics up here bring your act to Amateur night @ the Apollo you'll see

you gonna have haters grow thicker & use that negative energy for fuel when you laying yo shit down & go hard

my dude caper said he was feeling you so what, so here you go
    Quote Originally Posted by Roni Poet View Post
    When I say Lauryn Hill quality I'm comparing my lyrical ability, spiritual mindset, and raw unique talent. I could have said Tupac quality...Either way yes I am the future! & a lot of people in AR aint feeln wu style beats or that street kundoe "vaginal wort" shit so its a different culture and ear in south. this song is specifically meant to be a radio cut not street wutang style. I only expected negative from this niche forum anyway but I appreciate the views take care. also step ur video game up DARKSTARZ RECORDS...

Check this song out its probably more ur feel...less radio more lyrics over ur head...
    http://ronipoet.bandcamp.com/track/g...desert-fringes
    1 well this aint AR this is the internet a cruel cold ruthless world wide playground for assholes like us here at wu corp

2 know who you marketing too; a bunch of wu-tang & hardcore rap fans who most could give a fuck what the radio is playing

3 Step your video game DARKSTARZ records, wow really! you shouldn't talk your video was not the best quality either, was that HD! oh ok!

plus I think skampoe shot that shit with a cell phone pretty good for a cell phone

bottom line you cant please everyone so embrace the haters when they come

just for the record got mad love da dirty south big fan of goodie mob, outkast, UGK, ghetto boys, killer mike, big krit, lil brother & more

You guys said it right Peace

Quote Originally Posted by $inista View Post
    niggas is suckas for a pretty face.... fuck it call it tough love, marketing skeam is fraudulent BS, trying to sell me a brand like its nike's & it's coming off like no Frills, if its no frills sell me no frills shit i grew up on no frills

lyrically you still need work, you anit fucken with L boogie, radio, underground, freestyle whateva (not trying to take anything away from you but your just not there yet) when you throw her name (Lauren hill) out there like that, people going to be listening for that type of caliber of skill & talent, and when they don't get it, it's a disappointment and your name/brand is associated wit that disappointment & it takes away from you & your art, keep it 100

you are talented you can sing rap & do spoken word, I gave that country girl another listen it was good I especially like the hook you was singing you kind of remind me of female version of one of the dudes from crucial conflict http://youtu.be/3Fg2NRCB9Sc
    but not as tight, I felt country gurl was the best I heard from you the other joints to me sounds like you not riding the the beat like you supose to

you are a hot mess you are not bad but not awesome either, You want to be awesome! your a bit all over the place for me I dont know if you want to rap, sing or do spoken word,@ times it sounds like you trying to do all three @ the same time, @ times you sound pitchy @ times it sounds like you whining, my point is clean it up who's mixing your vocals it can be compressed a lil & EQed a lil tighter take some of that pitch away

I'm in New York we tuff critics up here bring your act to Amateur night @ the Apollo you'll see

you gonna have haters grow thicker & use that negative energy for fuel when you laying yo shit down & go hard

my dude caper said he was feeling you so what, so here you go

1 well this aint AR this is the internet a cruel cold ruthless world wide playground for assholes like us here at wu corp

2 know who you marketing too; a bunch of wu-tang & hardcore rap fans who most could give a fuck what the radio is playing

3 Step your video game DARKSTARZ records, wow really! you shouldn't talk your video was not the best quality either, was that HD! oh ok!

plus I think skampoe shot that shit with a cell phone pretty good for a cell phone

bottom line you cant please everyone so embrace the haters when they come

just for the record got mad love da dirty south big fan of goodie mob, outkast, UGK, ghetto boys, killer mike, big krit, lil brother & more
    Co sign my brother!!!!

N niggaz is suckaz for a preety face that ain't evn all that cute

FOLLOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caper View Post
    Ahahahahahahaha

FOLLOW!!

damn i missed all the fun

anyways, i got nothing to add on to what has been said. just pure, untempered hate lol

i listened to about 30 seconds of the track before my ears bled, and i can withstand Drake tracks LOL

you never will be L Boogie, except maybe the fall off to crack.

you got a 40 year old head on a teeny bopper body

your voice is decent but all over the map with pitches and ranges, should get some training for that. if you did, ask for a refund

im all for versatile but your fusion is as theoretical as cold fusion

knuckle tats on a woman is far from appealling.

i could go on but i have better things to do. besides its like shooting fish in a barrel with hand grenades

and thats him being nice^

FOLLOW!!

the Teenage mutant ninja turtles hat is a win