Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Krush Groove

-

Do you have any of the Fat Boys albums? I got their Big And Beautiful album that has the hits Sex Machine, Go For It, In The House. I was listening to In The House this morning. That's my jam. They got 3 cute women on the album cover. I heard their other albums Fat Boys Are Back, Crushin, Coming Back Hard Again, On And On. Fat Boys Are Back album is decent but the other albums suck. I heard some songs from their first album Fat Boys i like. Did you know Buff who did the beatbox has a son by rapper Queenpen who rapped on Blackstreet's hit song No Diggedy? I just watched Whodini's Unsung documentary and it was good. It was sad to listen to them say that Jive records cheated them outta their money. They said they refused to record music for the label until they were paid. They went ahead and recorded Open Sesame album which was their last album for the label. They didn't record again until they signed with MCA records in 1990 and released the album Bag A Trix which flopped. Their last album Six came out in 1996 and was on So So Def label which Jermaine Dupri owned and it's funny how things work because Jermaine was a dancer for them. Six album sucks.

never got into the fatboys even though i heard a bunch of there songs

i heard about the unsung documentary can remember where exactly though (what site that is)

-

You can watch Whodini's Unsung documentary on Youtube. You should check out their It All Comes Down To Money video with Terminator X on Youtube. That's a tight song. You should also see their Funky Beat video on Youtube if you haven't seen it. Malcolm Jamal Warner who was Theo on The Cosby Show tv show is in it.

-

Oh my bad, i thought you were talking about Whodini's documentary. Fat Boys Unsung documentary is on Youtube. Also check out Sheila E's Unsung documentary on Youtube. She still looks hot and she's 54. I can't believe she's not married. She said she had a relationship with Prince. Her dad on the documentary said he wants a man to marry her and when he said that, i was thinking to myself i'd like to marry her LOL. I love her A Love Bizarre and The Glamorous Life songs.