Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm trying to start a new group "Wu-Realist"

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Default I'm trying to start a new group "Wu-Realist"

Taken from my post in Wu-Chamber:
    I'm bout to start a group, I see this Non-ignorant shit, no hate here, all love for those niggaz, my group is gonna be called "Wu-Realist" niggaz that realize this shit is coming to and end, Wu-Tang will always be forever, and that's what we have the music for, but these niggaz are at the end of the road, There's probably no more 5 star albums coming from the camp (except Priest), and when they drop a superior 4.5/5 hip-hop albums its shitted on by the core fans (supposedly) as average lol hahahaha, bottom line is are you buying a new U-God album????!! Lol hahahahahaha
    The Wu-tang killa beez are even sadder, niggaz are straight wack now, it's seems like after 2002 niggaz straight lost it. 2003-2008 are some of the worst years to be listening to wu, hoping for a gem and getting a dud.
    And I dare a nigga say i'm hating, ive been supporting wu for years and years, i bought every album from the clan solo and group.......Like I said Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, Killah Priest, Hell Razah = instant cop. anything else, if it's worth my money i'll cop....

grey font will do....
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

and then you can start your "Dorky Bitchmade Philadelphia Virgin Internet Rapper" user group next.

Best of luck!
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Disregard this thread.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

why are you disregarding it? lol

If the mods go through with it it's fine. I will gladly accept. I was in a different zone the night I made this. LOL.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

You want this or not?

If yes, giveme a list of members.

It does seem like even rza knows the wu are going into an historical phase where their music is something of the past rather than being at the forefront which is where they were at for years.

There's plenty of artists out there who are doing just that but because of the proliferation of 'pop' rappers, they get diluted out by them which is sad as fuck but they're still there for the finding.

anywho, if the group gets started, sign me up...

kthxbai, x

The Entanet Kyng G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.'s Avatar

I want in son. I will send you some beats that I whipped up in the lab. I also got a chance to talk to Rza's son on Twitter and he wants in on this project. Peace god.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

LMAO the concept behind the usergroup is fucking hilarious

no wonder he wants to disregard it LOL
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGNANIMOUS MAGMA View Post
    You want this or not?

If yes, giveme a list of members.
    yeah man, im down, me and aplhatek are the only members right now

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    LMAO the concept behind the usergroup is fucking hilarious

no wonder he wants to disregard it LOL
    LOL yeah i know but fuck it.

The Entanet Kyng G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.'s Avatar

Hey Hollow Dartz can I be in your "group"? I will get Sunny Winters to join also son.

Hahaha I'm sure other people who don't have a stick up their ass will join. it'll just take a while for word to get out specially with how quiet this forum has been as of late.

Quote Originally Posted by G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. View Post
    Hey Hollow Dartz can I be in your "group"? I will get Sunny Winters to join also son.
    yeah sure fam

can i start the usergroup 'SUPA IGNANT'? This is a better usergroup for a lot of us.

The ABBOTT

last time someone asked me to join a group I ended up in the trunk of a car