Thread: Ancient Mayan Depiction of Sean C

Cool Ancient Mayan Depiction of Sean C

First of all, i want to say peace to all who were on Wutang-corp a month or two ago when i was high on cocaine and just killin' shit!

http://s17.postimage.org/7n02krmof/m...f_Sean_C_1.jpg

Here's a photo of an ancient depiction of the night Sean C was sniffing cocaine and going crazy on his pc/machine. Isn't it interesting the way they drew the pc/machine with arm and foot pedals or levers? back then they obviously didnt think we'd have screens and keyboards.. and whats up with that device he's sniffing the cocaine out of? lol its pretty cool actually.

It will be hard for some to accept, but let me show you the other accepted theory on what this image is of and why it can't be that. It's called the ancient astronaut theory and they believe that this is a picture of Lord Pacal in a 'Space Ship' There is no recorded evidence he left in a space ship so how did this 'peculiar' idea come around. They believe that the Extra-Terrestrials who visited were able to create space ships so advanced, that they could travel from world to world however were so primitive to have to be operated by Levers and have a breathing apparatus which is infact meant to be a device for snorting cocaine from. Also have these guys never seen a flying saucer/ufo ... even in the movies? cus in this theory at the bottom of the picture are supposedly a rocket propulsion system however no flying saucers need these, the only people that build spaceships with rocket propulsion systems are humans and they are quite obviously inferior.

i think its some kind of sexual device.
    a real Coke Lord doesn't need a machine to sniff cocaine, he has nekkid wimmen shovel epic bumps into his nostril.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

He's flying a space craft, obviously.