Thread: all 3 killarmy cassette tape brand new sealed up for sale

Default all 3 killarmy cassette tape brand new sealed up for sale

peace to all i got 3 killarmy cassette tapes for sale all 3 are brand new still sealed im asking $125 for them or maybe we can work something out if this gos good i will be selling my other wu cassette tapes to the 3 killarmy cassette tape i got are

1.killarmy-silent weapons for quite wars (sealed)

2.killarmy-dirty weaponry (sealed)

3.killarmy-fear love & war

i also have the cassette tapes all brand new still sealed GHOSTFACE KILLAH-SUPREME CLIENTAL RAEKWON-ONLY BUILT FOR CUBIN LINX SAMPLER TAPE KILLAH PRIEST-HEAVY MENTAL U-GOD-GOLDEN ARMS REDEMTION and others if iterested in any please PM me all sales are final sorry i dont got paypal i can accept cash or money order thanks

Nobody's gonna pay that much money for three cassette tapes unless they have infinite disposable income.

Those albums aren't hard to find in high quality bitrate online.

Good luck with your rip-off of an asking price.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

im not trying to rip off any one im just going by the prices that i saw on ebay wich is like 35 40 dollars per cassette tape and there pre owned not even brand new so i figured i sell all 3 for that price but every body has there own opinion to each there own

peace

Fair enough.

I just don't think many people will entertain your asking price.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Shaolin Student

what would you want for just fear love and war cash or trade

im going to lower the price on the cassette tapes im selling them for 100 dollars i think thats a good price to sell all 3 cassettes since they sell them on ebay for like 35 40 dollars not even brand new these all sealed in shrink wrap brand new if any one is interested PM me thanks

still got them if any one is interested $100 PM me if interested thanks

Put them on eBay, maybe somebody will buy them. Its probably your best chance of selling them as people look on eBay for that sort of stuff.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Who's gonna buy these when you can download them? WOW.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

there probably are some autistic faggits out there who have some sort of fucked up fetish with wu-tang cassette tapes, but i seriously doubt they have the 35 dollars you expect to fetch for 1 tape, let alone 100 for 3.

and don't get me wrong, those albums are classic to death, but even if i was guaranteed to never ever hear them again for the rest of my life unless i paid that ridiculous asking price, then you can be sure that LA DA DA DA...