There's this black woman i saw recently when i went to Cleveland for a funeral for my aunt's husband. I hadn't seen her since the 90's and when i saw her recently, i was very disappointed because we talked about getting together because she told me she wants to divorce her husband. She used to be skinny when i first met her and now she's fat LOL. Her body looks nasty and i'm so disappointed in her. I don't want her now LOL. When i told her i was disappointed she picked up a lot of weight, she said that guys like her size. I said yeah right LOL. I can guarantee there aren't a lot of black men trying to get with her because black men don't like fat women. The same thing has happened to Chaka Khan, Vanity, Lela Rochon, Aretha Franklin. I used to love Chaka when she was younger because she was hot when she was skinny. Vanity who Prince produced had black men crazy about her in the 80's but now she has picked up some weight. She isn't as big as Chaka and Aretha. Lela Rochon was the black hottie who was in Harlem Nights and Boomerang movies with Eddie Murphy. She also was in Gang Related movie with James Belushi and rapper 2Pac. Last movie i saw her in was Brooklyn's Finest with Richard Gere, Wesley Snipes, Don Cheadle. She had a small part in that but when i saw her, i was surprised that she picked up some weight. She isn't real big but she's a little fat. Monique who played on The Parkers tv show used to be fat and she lost a lot of weight and she looks good. I'm sure there's some other black and white celebrity women that used to be skinny that are fat now.

Speaking of white celebrity women that are fat now who used to be hot are Kathleen Turner who was in Body Heat movie with William Hurt and Jewel Of The Nile and War Of The Roses movies with Michael Douglas and Danny Devito is fat and so is Kirstie Alley who played on Cheers tv show. For some reason it's hard for women to stop eating so much especially foods that have a lot of fat, salt, calories in them because food like that causes women to gain weight. Plus most fat women don't like to exercise and when they constantly eat and don't exercise, you're gonna gain weight.