Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Do Some Black Women Who Used To Be Skinny In My Mind Let Themselves Get Fat?

-

Default Why Do Some Black Women Who Used To Be Skinny In My Mind Let Themselves Get Fat?

There's this black woman i saw recently when i went to Cleveland for a funeral for my aunt's husband. I hadn't seen her since the 90's and when i saw her recently, i was very disappointed because we talked about getting together because she told me she wants to divorce her husband. She used to be skinny when i first met her and now she's fat LOL. Her body looks nasty and i'm so disappointed in her. I don't want her now LOL. When i told her i was disappointed she picked up a lot of weight, she said that guys like her size. I said yeah right LOL. I can guarantee there aren't a lot of black men trying to get with her because black men don't like fat women. The same thing has happened to Chaka Khan, Vanity, Lela Rochon, Aretha Franklin. I used to love Chaka when she was younger because she was hot when she was skinny. Vanity who Prince produced had black men crazy about her in the 80's but now she has picked up some weight. She isn't as big as Chaka and Aretha. Lela Rochon was the black hottie who was in Harlem Nights and Boomerang movies with Eddie Murphy. She also was in Gang Related movie with James Belushi and rapper 2Pac. Last movie i saw her in was Brooklyn's Finest with Richard Gere, Wesley Snipes, Don Cheadle. She had a small part in that but when i saw her, i was surprised that she picked up some weight. She isn't real big but she's a little fat. Monique who played on The Parkers tv show used to be fat and she lost a lot of weight and she looks good. I'm sure there's some other black and white celebrity women that used to be skinny that are fat now.

Speaking of white celebrity women that are fat now who used to be hot are Kathleen Turner who was in Body Heat movie with William Hurt and Jewel Of The Nile and War Of The Roses movies with Michael Douglas and Danny Devito is fat and so is Kirstie Alley who played on Cheers tv show. For some reason it's hard for women to stop eating so much especially foods that have a lot of fat, salt, calories in them because food like that causes women to gain weight. Plus most fat women don't like to exercise and when they constantly eat and don't exercise, you're gonna gain weight.

{>____<}

CJ, you surprise me.

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

I thought all you messed with was fat prostitutes.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

-

I like skinny prostitutes hahahahahahahahahahaha. I only like skinny women and i always have. I don't know why i hear some men say i like women with some meat on their bones. I've never liked fat women. You can do some things in bed with a skinny woman that you can't do with a fat woman and most men don't wanna be seen with fat women. Fat women are jealous of skinny women because skinny women get a lot of attention from men. That's why Monique be hating on skinny women. Now that she's skinny, i bet she has more men checking her out than when she was fat.

{>____<}

Fat women don't care about themselves despite what they say. All they are is a bunch of depressed bitches who receive the wrong type of attention from men who aren't about anything. A real man wants a pretty and well fit woman who has a head on her shoulders, not some fat smelly church going ass bitch who likes to eat all of the damn time!

That crap is nasty. Yes, fat girl sex is good but thin girl sex is better. Plus, fat chicks don't live long too.

Think about it.

-

I agree with you. Have you seen Monique's Phat Girlz movie? That movie wasn't reality because her african boyfriend in the movie would've gotten with her cute slim black woman friend rather than her. The other woman who was kinda thick was Monique's sister i think. She was kinda cute and she had a african boyfriend who's the black guy that is a comedian in real life. I can't think of his name but i saw him in Soul Plane movie as a pilot and he's done some 7up commercials and i saw him on BET's Comicview. The african guy i'm talking about that was Monique's boyfriend, he's in Diary Of A Tired Black Man movie that i love. Ironman, you should go to Diary Of A Tired Black Man website which is tiredblackman.com and check out the topics that black men are posting in the forum dissing black women. They're saying some funny stuff. I got banned from that website for whatever reason LOL.

{>____<}

^Lol. I've been single for a while. I'm just trying to build up my cash. Money is a lot more important now.

'

^^I LIKE HOW THIS TARiQ GUY ETHERS CEITED IN HIS RADIO SEGMENT
    Last edited by The Seer; 03-31-2012 at 04:33 PM.

I didn't read any of your posts CJ but all i can say is that bitches love some cake!

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHATEK View Post
    I didn't read any of your posts CJ but all i can say is that bitches love some cake!

Buckshotstheone is currently viewing this thread.

He's also currently masterbating to the photo seen above.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    When i told her i was disappointed she picked up a lot of weight, she said that guys like her size. I said yeah right LOL.
    lol what a nice guy you are

CJ drops jewels all day

it had been awhile since i read a thread from CJ about black woman lol

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I agree with you. Have you seen Monique's Phat Girlz movie? That movie wasn't reality because her african boyfriend in the movie would've gotten with her cute slim black woman friend rather than her. The other woman who was kinda thick was Monique's sister i think. She was kinda cute and she had a african boyfriend who's the black guy that is a comedian in real life. I can't think of his name but i saw him in Soul Plane movie as a pilot and he's done some 7up commercials and i saw him on BET's Comicview. The african guy i'm talking about that was Monique's boyfriend, he's in Diary Of A Tired Black Man movie that i love. Ironman, you should go to Diary Of A Tired Black Man website which is tiredblackman.com and check out the topics that black men are posting in the forum dissing black women. They're saying some funny stuff. I got banned from that website for whatever reason LOL.
    I'm reading some posts on that website it seems like they talk about pretty much anything. I wonder what you said to get banned from a site like that lol. Maybe your wisdom overwhelmed them or something. I'm gonna watch that movie soon. I've had it on my Netflix for a while but haven't got around to it.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

charlesjones still droppin gemz for his wu-corp peoples.

and any site that bans your wisdom can officially eat a dick.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

-

LOL@Main Man and Charles Barry hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Thanks for the support. I don't know why i got banned from that website. I guess people don't wanna hear the truth. Some of the people on there who liked my opinion were upset that i was banned. I tried changing my name on there but that didn't work because i was using the same email. I ain't tripping about it. Charles Barry, definitely check out Diary Of A Tired Black Man movie. It's very good. Black men on there speak the truth about black women. I bought the movie because i love it so much. I'm surprised Check Two hasn't made a response about this because he loves fat women hahahahahahahahahahahaha.