Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: it took killah priest 3 days to make an album better than anything holocaw ever made

Banned

Exclamation it took killah priest 3 days to make an album better than anything holocaw ever made

i wonder if holocaaaaw ever thinks about shit like this when hes getting wheeled around mental hospitals with poop in his pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 day theory destroys any piece of shit project the holocaaww ever dropped!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know a lot of you probably are gonna bring up that piece of shit album that g-clef bought junk food off but that "album" is amateur shit... g clef put it out so he could pay to have a boil removed from his neck.... smugglin booze in da graveyard is nothin... smugglin candy and crack rock into the mental hospital is somethinl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watch this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kount fif >>> bronze naz the rza wannabe

kount fif >>> cilverblingz the liar

wu nerds should be asking and talking about killah priest more... theres always a weirdo asking where holocaaw is when everybody knows holaacaaw cant even eat solid food by himself or tie his shoes without bumping his head... holocaww wears velcro shoes now and gets carted around like a hot dog stand by burly male nurses in a state hospital and killah priest makes bangin LPs in 3 days that he probably doesnt even know about... wow what a legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holocaw works with the corn fed bitch made american poets for drug money after he over medicates and drinks beer and makes wack rap music inbetween stints at the psych ward and killah priest destroys rappers not as good as him on bangin kount fif beats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if youre a robot tank fan you can get all mad and shit or you can just play it off and pay homage to an underrated LP that bangs titled the 3 day theory....

killah priest eating good dropping dope shit....

holocaau is strapped in a jacket.. foaming at the mouth... getting force fed spoons of this....

you gotta eat a lot of gerbers and shit your pants to be able to rap about swedish wind chimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"mr warcloud... arts and crafts time is over..."

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Nice try but this is clearly an April fools...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

I thought this album was aight

Def not some of the best priest material that came out around that time imo

But its too dope that he has a song with last emperor which could be so much better with a better "chorus" instead of repeating "circles" over and over
    We do it for the people.

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

Why even go here? Holocaust/Warcloud/Robot tank has never even had one good album.

i think holocaust is incredible up until like 2002, but this thread made me laugh and anyone who doesn't think priest> warcloud (or pretty much everyone else in wu except maybe ghost and rae when it comes to the ability to make songs and albums) is delusional.

i thought 3 day theory was ok, it dropped around the same time as 'elizabeth' so i listed to that way more

kount fif >>> bronze naz the rza wannabe

kount fif >>> cilverblingz the liar
    this is ridiculous, though

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    i think holocaust is incredible up until like 2002, but this thread made me laugh and anyone who doesn't think priest> warcloud (or pretty much everyone else in wu except maybe ghost and rae when it comes to the ability to make songs and albums) is delusional.

i thought 3 day theory was ok, it dropped around the same time as 'elizabeth' so i listed to that way more

what projects by warcloud do u fuck with

this thread is hilarious

i heard kount fif's new joint is real tight, im gonna peep it soon
    Non Ignorants

RIP

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by saverio View Post
    what projects by warcloud do u fuck with

this thread is hilarious

i heard kount fif's new joint is real tight, im gonna peep it soon

all of his solo albums have at least a handful of tracks i really like, but some tracks on the stuff chambermusik put and most of his work with pro the leader are embarassing. i like his album with bsbd, but it is really flawed

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    see stuff like that, 'mindight in the garden of good', and 'howling wolves' even his 'a well dressed skeleton slowly slits your throat' freestyle are excellent, but i doubt he's even capable of rhyming like this anymore

in retrospect, here's the moment where we all should've known it was a wrap:

smuggling booze and nightmares that surface were indeed some raggedy shits, but cloud murked those joints. those albums had been circulating the web a year or two before clef got them and started selling them at CM.

after that though, dude went into the toilet.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

ima post in the style of G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. cept its the truth

Ima show this thread to Kount Fif son. im sure he'll like it.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

see stuff like that, 'mindight in the garden of good', and 'howling wolves' even his 'a well dressed skeleton slowly slits your throat' freestyle are excellent, but i doubt he's even capable of rhyming like this anymore

in retrospect, here's the moment where we all should've known it was a wrap:
    close thread.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Banned

this is ridiculous, though
    maybe but i give kount fif big points cuz he works with KP and gives him fire plus he doesnt impersonate RZA on his bangers

bronze naz is fucking boring shit man his albums seriously blow after you heard them once or twice some sleepy ass dude rhyming shit on beats RZA woulda erased at his peak!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let me know when cilvablingz or bronze make an original banger better than this

^^ this joint made me say wow kount fif shits on cilverbling and bronze nasrzaeth

1 guy working with KP vs 2 guys looking for KP kount fif wins

everyone knows the holocaaww got like 5 dope verses now he raps about pakistani sausage and makes comedy raps im still a fan but i think the shit sucks so i listen to laugh at it......... he should be put in the comedy section of any store still sellings CDs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just felt like dissing holocaww to get wu nerds to pay attention to my 3 day theory appreciation thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KP can work with kount fif all day i aint mad just stay away from dj wool man that dudes drums suck dick and he couldnt mix a drink dude is awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why the fuck everyone is hating on robot tank?
    i mean, kp is cool, i like him too but i like warcloud as well