Thread: Why Do Women Talk So Much When I Pull Out Mr. Pickles?

-

Default Why Do Women Talk So Much When I Pull Out Mr. Pickles?

I think women just love to hear themselves talk LOL. Women talk way too much and that's why sometimes i think that i don't want a relationship with women because they talk too much and i'm a quiet person. I don't like to talk a lot. I can imagine being on a date with a woman at a restaurant and i'm trying to figure out what can we talk about because men don't have anything in common with women and ya'll men know i'm right. Women like to talk about stuff that men don't like to talk about. I want a woman that doesn't talk a lot and when i find that woman, i'll be happy. I've met a few women that don't talk a lot and i kinda wish i had stayed with those women.

I'm trying to be in a relationship with a black woman now who's a strip club dancer and she doesn't talk a whole lot but she has 3 kids and she said she's not ready for a relationship. I told her i'm not gonna give her money forever to be intimate with her because i think she'd rather have me give her money than be in a relationship. I felt like laughing in her face when she told me she wants a man to spoil her because she said her baby father spoiled her and bought her whatever she wanted. I told her i'm not gonna do that. How does she expect men to spoil her when she got 3 kids? Hahahahahahahahahaha. She's not dealing with reality but most black women aren't dealing with reality when they're looking for a black man because they think black men are supposed to buy them whatever they want and give them money. Black women will continue to be alone having that mentality with their selfish asses.

hahaha trying to be in a relationship with a stripper. how dumb do you have to be. strippers are trying to get paid, they run game on idiots like you to get them to pay for more dances.

-

Yeah i know i'm in love with her and i can't help it. I think she's a nice girl but she has a selfish mentality and that has to do with the neighborhood she lives in and what her girlfriends talk about and what she sees on tv. I think she's very mature for her age because she's only 21. She said she's had black men tell her that she doesn't act like other black women in the area and i'm surprised she acts mature because most black women her age are immature. I'm not gonna be in a relationship with her anyway because i don't want a woman who has kids. I've already dated black women that got kids and i'm tired of that. I don't wanna get off the subject. All i'm saying is women need to stop talking so much if they expect to keep a man because sex isn't gonna be the only thing that's gonna keep a man with a woman. If i'm with a woman and the sex is good even though she may talk a lot, i'm not gonna stay with her.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I think women just love to hear themselves talk LOL. Women talk way too much and that's why sometimes i think that i don't want a relationship with women because they talk too much and i'm a quiet person. I don't like to talk a lot. I can imagine being on a date with a woman at a restaurant and i'm trying to figure out what can we talk about because men don't have anything in common with women and ya'll men know i'm right. Women like to talk about stuff that men don't like to talk about. I want a woman that doesn't talk a lot and when i find that woman, i'll be happy. I've met a few women that don't talk a lot and i kinda wish i had stayed with those women.

I'm trying to be in a relationship with a black woman now who's a strip club dancer and she doesn't talk a whole lot but she has 3 kids and she said she's not ready for a relationship. I told her i'm not gonna give her money forever to be intimate with her because i think she'd rather have me give her money than be in a relationship. I felt like laughing in her face when she told me she wants a man to spoil her because she said her baby father spoiled her and bought her whatever she wanted. I told her i'm not gonna do that. How does she expect men to spoil her when she got 3 kids? Hahahahahahahahahaha. She's not dealing with reality but most black women aren't dealing with reality when they're looking for a black man because they think black men are supposed to buy them whatever they want and give them money. Black women will continue to be alone having that mentality with their selfish asses.
    HAHAHA all this coming from a dude who's posts are longer than skampoe's toilet trips.

CharlesJones, you need your own talk show homie

Last edited by MaskedAvenger; 04-02-2012 at 08:46 AM.

Banned

CJ, your problem is you watch too much TV and think that it's reality. In real life, UPS drivers, garbage men and other broke guys don't get hot women. it is acceptable in our society for a young broke hot girl to have an old rich husband. it is not acceptable for a young rich hot girl to have an old broke husband. that 21 year old stripper makes more in a day than you do in a week... and you continue to give her money. she's rich and 21, you're broke and 36 or something. why would she be with you? she can have guys take her on great vacations to suck on her toes if she wants, she doesn't need you doing it in the back of your chevy lumina. You need to find a woman who is a broke janitor. sure she's not going to be as hot as the stripper, but she will cook and clean for you and give you a blow job without having to stop at an ATM first.

TV is fake. stop thinking that the kevin james' of the world get the hot chicks. it doesn't happen.

Too much simpin' in yo pimpin' CJ.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

{>____<}

Omg at this thread. I'm done!