Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: kendrick lamar is the worst ghostwriter dr.dre has ever used!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kendrick Lamar sucks regardless of the hate angry has for him lol

anyone co-signing that faggot is a faggot, simples

99% of all these new parasites are garbage, not even going to call them "artists"

i'll never support wack shit in hiphop period

penalty boxed user

http://forums.undergroundhiphop.com/...tionID=2365369

"You gonna listen to a seemingly sexually frustrated, psychotic, obsessed mothafucker writing an essay on a forum? I feel you his opinion outweighs every hip hop fan who listens to Kendrick...and every rapper Kendrick murked on their own shit. U right u right.."

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

I like it that Kendrick Lamar takes his time between albums like J. Cole, they are quality over quantity artists

I always thought Kendrick would have been better if he rapped like Eazy E, he sorta reminds me of him? I haven’t heard much of his music but his style/lyrics seem strange for a dude from LA?

Dudes is crazy Kendricks decent.

PRODIGAL SUN

After all the hate, he still touched down and caused hell, he styles his shit like he does, because he's not trying to hype gang shit up unnecessarily, his other 2 bros do a great job at actually banging and getting their shows attracting the wrong elements in other statez

I've never been a Kendrick fan. His voice kinda irritates me. But he's obviously the most acclaimed rapper in the world today. Critics seem to hype his albums because they're socially conscious, but most of his fans are Gen Z kids. As an older Millennial, I'm not impressed. From my generation, I'd rather listen to Chris Rivers, Earl Sweatshirt, Conway, Action Bronson (before he fell off), Mayhem Lauren, and Domo Genesis.