Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kendrick lamar is the worst ghostwriter dr.dre has ever used!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

Exclamation kendrick lamar is the worst ghostwriter dr.dre has ever used!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW WHATS UP WITH THESE BLOGGERS KENDRICK LAMAR IS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant find the pocket...

mumble mouth....

poor clarity.....

GAY voice...........

wack style....

corny lyrics....

cant write big hooks or pick hot beats to save his life...

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

just listened to this dr. dre and kendrick lamar joint.....

BAHBHWBHBWHBAHBAHBAHBAHAHAHABAHBAH

are you kidding me?!??!!?!?!?!

dr dre... known for one of the illest voices and most commanding deliveries in the history of rap... sounds like a tounge tied, pussy, geek.... rapping cluttered weak shit on some kinda spaz rap time signature... kendrick lamar is a little emo nerd he cant write dope shit for dre.... this is the worst dr.dre has ever sounded on a record!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dre sounds best rapping about making beats haters bitches and chronic with flows that actually hit over hot beats.......

i didnt think ANYBODY would have dre sounding wacker... and gayer... than sober emo/sell out again at 40/rap weak gay shit in dbl time eminem on i need a doctor... til kendrick lamar penned this trash... and out of touch andre used it... flow and all...

i just see a big out of touch middle aged dre studying kendrick lamars wack spazzed out scratch vocals not knowing what is and isnt dope anymore... shits sad man...

its like seeing an old master chef catch on fire in the kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!

HES COMPLETELY LOST IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! put him out and get him outta there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do me a favor... listen to how dre was spittin on forgot about dre.... then listen to how hes spitting with kendrick lamar....

worst dre ghostwriter ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOC with no voice >>> kendrick lamar

dre needs to shut it down if he releases anything open the vaults and put out old shit dre is GASSED OUT and BROKE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo I usually agree with you but you're the first person I've seen that hates on Kendrick as hard as you. I mean some people don't like em for some of the reasons you posted but they as least acknowledge that he has skills. Granted I haven't listened to the track yet but it can't be as bad as you're sayin. I really can't think of anybody that has come out in recent years that REALLY caught my attention as much as Kendrick did when OD and section 80 dropped. Can you angry?

Old Head, Young Shoulders laolu's Avatar

The song was underwhelming.

3 Piece & A Biscuit Crown Fried Patron's Avatar

Kendrick has some technical abilities but overall I really don't check for his music. His voice is a huge problem for me, I just can't stand it. And the hype that he receives is mind boggling.

Old Head, Young Shoulders laolu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crown Fried Patron View Post
    Kendrick has some technical abilities but overall I really don't check for his music. His voice is a huge problem for me, I just can't stand it. And the hype that he receives is mind boggling.
    I used to think that but then I took out time to listen to his discography, he is the future of Hip-Hop regardless of if Angry likes it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Crown Fried Patron View Post
    co sign all this.

kendricks voice grates on your nerves. not as bad as lil waynes, but close.

but this joint by schoolboy q is ruff as fuck, for real.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

I Dont Walk I Get Carried kingwu's Avatar

^^^ nigga bout to shoot ricky

The Thrill of It All spammy sosa's Avatar

ScHoolboy Q is amazing. His album, Habits & Contradictions is one of my favorite albums of the year. It's probably behind God's Father and White Flame by Lil B.

Although Kendrick Lamar is one of my favorite current artists and Section.80 was one of my favorite albums last year, I didn't like the new song with Dr. Dre. The latter ruins it, in my opinion.

Black Hippy is nice.

Shaolin Student

Quote Originally Posted by infinite vagina View Post
    ScHoolboy Q is amazing. His album, Habits & Contradictions is one of my favorite albums of the year. It's probably behind God's Father and White Flame by Lil B.

Although Kendrick Lamar is one of my favorite current artists and Section.80 was one of my favorite albums last year, I didn't like the new song with Dr. Dre. The latter ruins it, in my opinion.

Black Hippy is nice.
    you have no credibilty with Kreayshawn and ASAP rocky vids in your sig

ASAP Rocky is dope, you just dont know shit about being wavy. lil b ass tho

Banned

dr.dre needs to retire... put the mic down... shut the board down... turn off the monitor... ITS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

once upon a time someone would write dre something and he would spit it like he wrote it... he had such power, he knew what dre was sposed to sound like...

NOW!?!?!?!?!?

HABBWHBAHBAHAHABAHBAHBAHAHAAA

beat sucks...

didnt produce this...

didnt write his rap...

failed to deliver something worth hearing...

kendrick lamar is writing gay ass hipster tounge twister raps for dre...

and dre is so out of it hes trying to mimic the refrence... instead of telling kendrick to GTFO... dre is toast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its like seeing michael jordan airball from the foul line... huffing and puffing... out of shape... completely broke down... FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really cant wait til kendrick has his major label debut... i bet he gets ICED though... hes blogger hype... take a long hard look at whos putting their chips on kendrick lamar... havent heard one hit song... zero smash hooks... wack raps...

technically can he string a lot of rhymes togteher yeah... sounds wack though... cant find the pocket... non venomous... boring... kid is wack... lot to sample from, for me to come to this opinion....

dr.dre is a big soulless hack right now... duke is like the michellin man... just the mascot... he aint doing shit but showing up... wave to the ppl dre... time to make an appearance.. find someone to make the beat and write the rap and go with whatever they got and hope it works... dre used to be a director... nigga did blockbusters...

now hes an EXTRA... only hes got a face everyone recognizes... shit is embarrassing...

i knew dre was completely washed when i heard he signed this wack ass nerd kendrick lamar.. emo bitch shit... wack voice... wack beats... wack flows.. wack music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MC REN
    CUBE
    DOC
    RBX
    EMINEM slim shady

these guys had dre sounding like the GOAT rapper/producer...

kendrick lamar got dre sounding like a clumsy nerd faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ dre doing weak ass double time with the patent kendrick nerd style

LOL @ dre using emo eminems double time on I NEED A DOCTOR

i would love to slap dre in the face and tell him how i feel i guarantee i could pull together a classic dre album by going through his HD in under 24 hours he just needs fresh ears that arent tuned like a faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRODIGAL SUN

iono asap rocky is a bit of a overdone re-run big gimmick to me. for some reason he seemed corny from the get go

i fucks wit kendrik though...sec80 is my shit

angry! spittin some straight up truth about dr. dre!!!

he's fuckin done unless someone can pull his head out of his ass.

i even went on a mild dre rant in pandemics thread for the amazingly dope killer mike/el-p song "dont die".
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

and a quick rant right quick, FUCK DR. DRE!!
    there isnt anyone in hip hop who dont give a motherfuck about his fans more so than andre young. he couldnt give a shit less about the people who made him successful.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

The Thrill of It All spammy sosa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OPTIMUS View Post
    you have no credibilty with Kreayshawn and ASAP rocky vids in your sig
    Will I have credibility with Digable Planets and Ultramagnetic MC's videos in my sig?

Last edited by spammy sosa; 04-03-2012 at 07:48 PM.

Shaolin Student

no u still got the other clips there