Thread: All Star Superman no. 1

Default All Star Superman no. 1

Can someone explain the the panel with the muffler crash?

do you have a picture? i think i vaguely know what you're talking about, but it's been years since i read that.

il check later..but dude...action comics right now? :')

^damn i dropped at issue #4....and i'm a grant morrison super-fan...i'll probably pick up the hardcover or trade

argh! eloels, i know it got a little crazy but now rags is back so there back on the main storyline and re establishing so much about superman...insane

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

one of my fav superman books

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    argh! eloels, i know it got a little crazy but now rags is back so there back on the main storyline and re establishing so much about superman...insane

i didn't think #1-4 were all that crazy, i actually found them fairly boring and mundane for grant morrison comics...i'm sure it eventually became interesting, though.
    Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 04-05-2012 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    i didn't think #1-4 were all that crazy, i actually found them fairly boring and mundane for grant morrison comics...i'm sure it eventually became interesting, though.
    I agree, McDuffie's adaptation on dvd made me check out the trade and I did not like it that much. What I was questioning though takes place in issue one when Clark and Lois cross the street and a pedestrian tells Lois her boyfriend needs to watch where he's walking or something to that effect and a muffler falls out of the sky? It was weird, there was another moment in the trade similar to that but I can't remember what it was.

^I was talking about the relaunched Action Comics, also written by Grant Morrison...I love All Star Superman...the bit you're referring to is a part from the transport/monorail looking thing going going by overhead on the first panel of the page that says "PLANET TO FINGER LUTHOR" on the side...you can see the muffler starting to come off in the first panel.