Thread: Frank the Lyrical Tank - They Want More

Smile Frank the Lyrical Tank - They Want More

just back from my trip to hazel and ed's and recorded this little freestyle... true frank style!

http://www.box.com/s/dd7349618ae68485cca4

yo son

in the song when Frank said the following:

"i'm suicidal, i dont give a shit so fuck it
    ill boot noreen in the pussy just so i can kick the bucket"

what was meant was kick the bucket means to pack it in or die cus supposedly when you start on mikes family you get a kick-in

but the secondary meaning is also cus im kicking her in the pussy so kicking the bucket is the same thing cus she is a slut whos been fucked by over 100 cocks

(probably more advanced with the words than gza or chino xl)

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

What did I just listen to? Lmao. You only spit for like 4 seconds, you shoulda kept going. Stay off the shit son, peace!
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

this is me kicking in the government. illegal music pwnz

yesterday i was walking along the road minding my own business and this weird dude drove up behind me and got out his car and started accusing me of doing something to his car.. he said his kids were in the car and supposedly i walked by and did something to his car.. well i turned around and shouted FUCK YOU I DIDNT FUCKING DO IT and he went back into his car and drove by me slowly as i walked on and was videoing me on his camera phone so i chased after him in his car and almost got clsoe enough to smack him in the face as his window was down

^^ ahah should of snuffed that dude