cuz Richard got the money... just kidding fool.... you my homie....... yea M J .... the cold after cardio.... que wind... dick.. invierno... que spring.... no no... estamos... en Happy Feet.... whoa.. fireworks... i hope.. fucken Ashley.... I love you stay up 96 .. im 84.... I love you and family.... everyone.. Ashley.. is my cousin.... yea... I want to kiss... you and hold you... not you Ashley...... Hi.... I need.. your Red...Ruby.... lips... Red... you're.. you're... as soft as your scent.. with blushs... I need love... killin this beat..... see what i mean... friendship trust... to be considerate... the slightest... touch.. of your cheek ... girl.. listen to me... staring... at walls.. not grandpa... u c l a beanies.... your picture.. goes.. through my mind.. as today... U C ... i woke up I cried yesterday... i hate... Eazy was 15 ..... I hate being.... playing... dont exist to me.... i really love you ... I'm a lover... a feo lover.... Tito .. not your brother... Damn you're bomb... I give up ..... fuck it.. .I give up .. but no kids.. or marriage.... my planet is L.A..... we give it life... as you die.. I want to die... I don"t want to die... no me quiero mover.... no me quiero.. murir.... I will miss you ... that suicide letter was Drama..... I love you ... to commit suicide.. I will lose you and i wont be able to ... see you ..... no .. no... I love you ... I dont want to lose you I cant die...i have the girls girls girls... instrumental... the bonus track... is you straight out.... damn this paper is beautiful... como me gustas Julio... El Road doggy.... I won a Minnie... monita.... in a Baby shower.. Honest... it was inside an egg... I love you supposed Minnie a tagger... I love you .. MY PRIME ... whatever long... the song is... I love you... I hope you .. I care love... love you.... para.. siempre... love you... love you.... I love you.... I ... I .. you know.... MY PRIME {2X} .... te amo... Reggaeton... Tito lok.... te amo...