Thread: Gza says fuck wtang corp

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by quEer View Post

Damn, that place looks like it would smell worse than Skamp's crotch on a hot summer's day. It looks like you've got some fruity air freshener to hand though under the TV, just in case the highly unrealistic scenario of having a female over ever actually happened.

Ever think maybe if you didn't have a screen that size you wouldn't have to spend all your pocket money on overpriced glasses?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Quote Originally Posted by EL HOMO SIMPSON View Post
    IM PRETTY SURE THE GENERALs DONT LIKE CHATTING WITH BOYS AND WERE PART OF THECORPSE DURING ITS HAYDaY

I used to post on the corpse so I know how shit it was. Why do you always write in caps heatard? is it because your caps lock key got stuck from all the bacon grease on your chubby digits?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodspitta View Post
    Damn, that place looks like it would smell worse than Skamp's crotch on a hot summer's day. It looks like you've got some fruity air freshener to hand though under the TV, just in case the highly unrealistic scenario of having a female over ever actually happened.

Ever think maybe if you didn't have a screen that size you wouldn't have to spend all your pocket money on overpriced glasses?
    ^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that's some funny shit right there.

So present day custodians seem to find luxury in an oversized tv, is this why you could only afford wooden tiles cos ceramic ones would've broke your budget?

I got more stuff in my spare room than this guy has in his lounge, that's shocking. The only person heat is sonning is himself and he doesn't even realize it.....Su-Fucking-Perb.