Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ironman, You Gonna Answer My Question About Why You're Single?

-

Default Ironman, You Gonna Answer My Question About Why You're Single?

Since you refuse to answer my question in private, i'm gonna ask you for people to see. I see you responded before in Know The Ledge forum when there was a topic posted about black women and you were saying black women get with black men that got materialistic things because they don't want black men that don't have those things. You told me you got some nice things and i asked you how come you're single and you didn't answer. I know you're having the same problem with black women that i'm having and it's ok to admit that because black women are difficult to deal with. I don't like being single but i deal with it. I love black women and maybe one day i'll get a woman and maybe i won't get one. I'm not gonna trip about it if i'm single until i die. I want a black woman or a white woman. I don't discriminate against white women. I know you told me you don't want white women Ironman. Why is that?

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

LOOKS LIKE CHARLES JONES WANTS TO BANG IRONmAN

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

'

AHAHAHAHAHahhahAAA

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

sorry charles, Ira only dates celebs

--youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Since you refuse to answer my question in private, i'm gonna ask you for people to see. I see you responded before in Know The Ledge forum when there was a topic posted about black women and you were saying black women get with black men that got materialistic things because they don't want black men that don't have those things. You told me you got some nice things and i asked you how come you're single and you didn't answer. I know you're having the same problem with black women that i'm having and it's ok to admit that because black women are difficult to deal with. I don't like being single but i deal with it. I love black women and maybe one day i'll get a woman and maybe i won't get one. I'm not gonna trip about it if i'm single until i die. I want a black woman or a white woman. I don't discriminate against white women. I know you told me you don't want white women Ironman. Why is that?
    I don't want to date a white chick because her Daddy will be very disappointed. I won't even cross that line.

Whenever I see a CJ post I just imagine him as a steve urkel looking mofo

I don't want to date a white chick because her Daddy will be very disappointed. I won't even cross that line.
    ahahahah

AhAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Detailed answers plz as to y both of u are single

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

your all fags.,

you should date girls who you connect with, the ones that can understand you, whether black white pink purple or yes even brown.,

if the girl you want is interested in money or what job you have ( lol at materialistic ass women who thinks a job actually shows what the person is like.. ie.. george bush, tony blair, they reached the pinnacle of what they can be, but their murderers, laughing at the acusations, even those who own corps businesses all have had to be rough and hard on people..)

so anyway maybe you guys are looking for women you cant have.

i know plenty of black girls.. dont make me post fb links to my friends.. and none of my black girl mates are materialistic or give a fuck about what job u haz.

their sweet, caring, down to earth and foine... ahh i has to post one pic? so tempting.. you will all froth at the mouth.. hmm

this is steph.. i used to date her.. oh my...7 years ago or so..shes 25 now..

actually want to post more pics.. of others.. but i wont.. anyway..

your create non existent issues over black women or white women,, then due to your own fears, those issues manifest in real life..

you attract, so when your attracted, see what attracts you, if your mind is right and you know the powers of your mind/thoughts you will be attracted to those who have very similar views on reality as your self.,.

if you find they do not.. your thoughts of who you want, and what you want are being confused..

ive been out with white girls from england, white girls from america.. indians, non religious muslims.. religious muslims.. lol africans/west indians..
    and a very sexy polish girl.. noms..
    and various mixed species.. lol my fave being :s miss toolsee whose mother is french/indian/italian father creoli?/maldives.madagascer african

lol would love to get back with miss toolsee.. but :S ughh

wtf why am i telling u about my shit.. oi stop it!

maybe you could win over her mother?

that chick is cute, cute face. well done swoll clampoker.

imo theres 3 types of faces, beautiful, ugly and cute. i go for cute everytime.

^i go for ugly. actually, skanky to be more specific. love it. cumming in a beautiful womans face is like smearing shit on a bob ross painting, it just doesn't do it for me.
    blasting in a skanky bitch's grill is what i live for

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    wtf why am i telling u about my shit..
    haha